Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Youtubers Gone Wild : Begging for Money?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 8:04pm
someone needs to put her little ass on BLAST! ...and the air force needs to know about this too. LOL!
Sponsored Links

thEntirepackage View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thEntirepackage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 14 2013 at 4:56pm
Smh...
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 11:56am
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

It seems like ever since that first scam that occurred on BHM, it seems
to open up the flood gate of scammers.  This is all my assumption by
the way.

What was the first scam?

thats the dam truth nars

first scam i can remember was a girl who i think was in chicago.... maybe detroit ?? ........  she did one of the biggest group orders this forum ever saw and took ppls money .  i think she opened her own hair store with it ........ i think she was posting pics of a new car also

someone shot and killed her ............ the murder wasnt from someone ripped off in the GO......... i think it was cuz of a relationship

karma slam dunked her @ss
LaurenNicole View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LaurenNicole Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:10pm
Wow seriously?She makes pretty good money doing youtube videos why didn't she think of saving her money to pay for school herself? Maybe don't buy expensive things so much. Oh! or apply for loans and grants like most of us...

What a shame lol
kgreen6110 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kgreen6110 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:12pm
LMAO,
I can't right now because it is definitely uneducated people out there that are donating to her going to school for cosmeotology over paying for their own future. 

I wouldn't dare though ask or give. I have a child, 1 job, and my education to better my future. If I want to go to beauty school, then I need to come up with a prodcutive way of going instead of asking for a handout.

And it's not about being selfless and giving, it's the principle here. You've succeeded to SOME extent already. To be in the air force, that requires some level of strength and I know (being the born army brat) that they get pretty nice benefits. So why do you ask? You should have some throw away money to fund yourself. Not to talk down but classes for beauty school are not THAT pricey to ask for donations. I was looking at them at a point and I could pay it with one check and still have a little money to build a kit. Come on now....

Don't she know it's levels to this ish!?
LOL

Edited by kgreen6110 - Aug 15 2013 at 12:23pm
velle1203 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote velle1203 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 12:20pm
More power to her !it's not something I would personally do or contribute to.but people will talk regardless.It takes a lot to ask.I wish her continued success and whatever she does.I hope she passes on the blessings!I have been through alot in life and have been humbled beyond belief.I don't have the energy to judge or tell another what they shouldn't do.God is Good! He will bless those who bless others!BEst wishes to those involved.

ETa I think she should have did  a blog sale prior to this video or maybe offered raffles for the things she's been giving through youtube

Edited by velle1203 - Aug 15 2013 at 12:23pm
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

the way.

What was the first scam?

thats the dam truth nars

first scam i can remember was a girl who i think was in chicago.... maybe detroit ?? ........  she did one of the biggest group orders this forum ever saw and took ppls money .  i think she opened her own hair store with it ........ i think she was posting pics of a new car also

someone shot and killed her ............ the murder wasnt from someone ripped off in the GO......... i think it was cuz of a relationship

karma slam dunked her @ss

OMG!! Are you serious?? 
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2013 at 8:53pm
I wonder how much people make from Youtube videos??? Anyone have a clue?
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 17 2013 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

I wonder how much people make from Youtube videos??? Anyone have a clue?
Not half near as much as people think they do.  I think that's what leads to the majority of the drama, especially with the outsiders like Guru Gossip and other sites.

At this point anyone can start a channel and "monetize" their video with 1 click.  I have like 7 videos, and it brings in anywhere from $8-15 a month for those alone.
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 12:28pm

the way.

What was the first scam?

Sorry I forgot I posted in this thread, but I remember back in early 2000s or was it mid 2000, some poster whose name I forget but it started with an S took a number of members money with a promise of buying hair in bulk so they could save money.  Instead she sent them some BS hair in which one of the scammed member referred to it as being of monkey pubic hair or something off the wall.  Some of the members didn't get anything at all.  Said thief allegedly used the money to open up an e-store that sells hair.  Unfortunately the alleged  thief met her untimely end when she was murdered by her husband and the husband killed himself after the fact.  It was so epic that folks was talking about it on blackvoices and other forums around the interwebs.  Folks was threatening to mud stomp her ass and blasted her personal business, like she was allegedly part of a swingers set and some other mess.  I believe that was the first scam dealing with weaves I heard about and witnessed unfold.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>