Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Youtubers Gone Wild : Begging for Money?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 11:55pm
Aye that bi*ch is a fraud!!! Ahhhhahahahahaha
WHO DOES THAT ?!?!?!?!?!

What does her friend passing away have to do with her finances?

She needs to pay more attention in those hair classes.. her hair looks jacked. Ahahahaha

So at the end she pretty much said if you cant donate now dont worry ill be asking yall for money later... she said she has an "idea" in mind for a great project. Lol shes going to ask her subscribers to put up money so she can open her own salon next !
Sponsored Links

NemaBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote NemaBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by pRiNCesSChANeL pRiNCesSChANeL wrote:

WHO DOES THAT ?!?!?!?!?!

She needs to pay more attention in those hair classes.. her hair looks jacked. Ahahahaha

So at the end she pretty much said if you cant donate now dont worry ill be asking yall for money later... she said she has an "idea" in mind for a great project. Lol shes going to ask her subscribers to put up money so she can open her own salon next !

I do not understand why in the hell people would help her out ! I mean we are all struggling here and you can clearly see that she has it good.
Wait until she posts a pic of the house she buys with your money !! loool
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:48am
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

WHO DOES THAT ?!?!?!?!?!

I do not understand why in the hell people would help her out ! I mean we are all struggling here and you can clearly see that she has it good.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 9:57am
This is so sad... How u hauling and shyt and doing reviews and shyt... And don't have bread... Ppl work hard for their money while u sit pretty on a camera.. and have a very well established background.. get from behind the camera and get another job... And she sees it as negativity.. but it isn't its real life ppl have the right to question where their money is going especially if it goes in ur pocket for no reason whatsoever
joi2fine View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joi2fine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:02pm
People have no shame..
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 3:11pm
Originally posted by NemaBee NemaBee wrote:

WHO DOES THAT ?!?!?!?!?!

LOL
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 4:11pm
It seems like ever since that first scam that occurred on BHM, it seems to open up the flood gate of scammers.  This is all my assumption by the way.
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

It seems like ever since that first scam that occurred on BHM, it seems
to open up the flood gate of scammers.  This is all my assumption by
the way.

What was the first scam?
LaTreMagnifique View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LaTreMagnifique Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 6:25pm
Has she never heard of a student loan or a job?

And until I read the update at the end of her info box, I assumed she would just  be "assed out" but she made and ass outta me cause sho nuff there are people out there taking their hard owned coins and tossing them in her piggy bank. 

Madoff had it all wrong. Eff a ponzi scheme, I'm tryna see what them youtube schemes looking like. 

Edited by LaTreMagnifique - Aug 13 2013 at 6:25pm
Ashtash05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ashtash05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 13 2013 at 7:21pm
That music was all sad and boring. But when she asked for the money the music changed to exciting music lol! Maybe she needs the donations, with her hair looking like that she needs all the beauty school she can get
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic