Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Youtubers Gone Wild : Begging for Money?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youtubers Gone Wild : Begging for Money?
    Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:14pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veNkPOqthQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzJIliq68IHSn-Kwgjeg2AQ - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1veNkPOqthQ&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzJIliq68IHSn-Kwgjeg2AQ</a>

Can someone embed this video?

Okay, this woman just got back from a luxury vacation a couple of months ago. On Instagram, she just bought a new car. She gets PAID to do YouTube video's and she is in the military.

To top it off, she's not asking for donations for medical school, law school or studying abroad. She is asking for donations to go to BEAUTY school. I'm not putting beauty school down or anything but seriously? You vacationing, spending, and hauling

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Aug 12 2013 at 8:06pm
Sponsored Links

GCurly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote GCurly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:44pm
THANK YOU!!!! 
I thought I was being insensitive, but come on now!!!

Then below in the comments under the video she writes:

Negative comments are not allowed because my situation is NOT open for debate or discussion. Period. Making assumptions about me will get your nowhere. Please tread lightly when making assumptions or leaving negative comments about me, the loss of my friend and everything revolving around that. You will just be deleted and blocked, there is no point in getting distracted by something that will not help or encourage me. And that message is for everyone out there trying to get through something or get through a road block! Keep looking forward and don't let anyone stop you!!!! DRIVE ON!!!!

Um ..... what am I missing here?!!? 
When you ask for money, people are allowed to question where their money is going ...
Give me a break!!
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 7:59pm
Get a second job...apply for grants and scholarship. She does a video like this ..she opens a door for PPL TO SAY ANYTHING THEY THINK.
lilnu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lilnu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:00pm
I was confused when she posted the video dedicated to her friend stating that it marked a month since her passing but her friend died on 06/28/13 and the video was on 07/25/13. I'm not sure how that's a month... I just hope she isn't using her friend's death to take advantage of people. 
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:22pm
Umm...she needs to apply for a pell grant and attend a community college that partners with a beauty school in her area and keep it moving. Times are hard for everyone, sweetie!
lovelove View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lovelove Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:35pm
You'd be surprised at how much this happens.I think it's completely unacceptable.I use to watch this other youtuber (who was sent wigs to review, brought a lot of luxury items,etc) & had the nerve to ask her subscribers to donate to her.If she needed the money "so bad," she could have sold those wigs she was sent for free.How about not buying $30 lipsticks?Do not beg your subscribers for money.I think it's pathetic.If I'm going to donate it's going to be for a cause(the homeless,sick children,etc).For people who are ACTUALLY in need.
Ceelopink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ceelopink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 8:57pm
shes very close to her goal

her subscribers arent too smart
rebelle . View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote rebelle . Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 9:17pm
What branch in the military is she in?! Stern Smile

Because I'm in the Air Force & they pay for one certification of your choice.  That is to include beauty school.

I smell a scam.
LadyUNowen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyUNowen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:06pm
Originally posted by rebelle . rebelle . wrote:

What branch in the military is she in?! Stern Smile

Because I'm in the Air Force & they pay for one certification of your choice.  That is to include beauty school.

I smell a scam.

Although i'm not in the military I was positive (after reading OP's post) that the military paid for one career path of your choice. While I HOPE she used that one use already I have a feeling of doubt.
Ashtash05 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashtash05 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2013 at 10:54pm
Wow! I can't believe she's asking for donations
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>