Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
yurika975 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote yurika975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2013 at 10:14pm
Gkisses some of the ladies have used the soap with a korean italy towel. And yes that's apparently what it's called.LOL. It apparently helps exfoliate the skin and it can be either a towel or a mitt. You can buy it single or in a set. I'm thinking of getting it. I have some spots on my legs, KP but not outrageous.
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 2:11am
Kojie San & my K.I. towel got me lookin like chocolate silk. F*ck all that other jazz. I'm still darkeven, smooth & glowing.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:08pm
the contacts are awful, but her skin is at that stage where it looks ok. Unfortunately, once you start bleaching you cant stop, unless you wish to go back to your original complexion. She still looks good to me. But she needs to stop right now before she goes overboard, and then there will be no turning back.
HaitianLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:24pm
are the korea italy towels similar to Salux body towels? i just ordered kojie san soap. i went to Burlington to get a swim suit. took off my clothes. Gurrrlllll, when i tell you back was lookin' crazy! I dont know how it got like that?! i dont have bacne but it looks like i did. There were black spots all over my back, and i had some wired splotchy mess on my lower back. I said no, im order some kojie san and coco butter.
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:27pm
Originally posted by Fraiche2Death Fraiche2Death wrote:

Kojie San & my K.I. towel got me lookin like chocolate silk. F*ck all that other jazz. I'm still darkeven, smooth & glowing.

Both work really well.

I bought a set of the K.I. towels
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:46pm
Bump! How do you ladies use the kojie-san soap? Leave it on for a few minutes and rinse or just apply and rinse off? I need it for my pits, elbows and knees. I live in FL and it's hot 95% of the time, so it's strapless season all year round.
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:55pm
I bought that soap used it once and it stayed in my soap dish until it dissolved but I am interested in these towels.Can I purchase them from Ulta or do I need to order them?
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 1:59pm
Do you have any Korean or Filipino markets around you ? That is where I got mine..
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 2:13pm
Was she an audience plant?
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 2:37pm
I'm sure we do somewhere in this city I will find one this week.I think I will get one for my son as well he will shake his head but he will use it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 17181920>
  Share Topic