Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>

Author
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

I side eyed the 'not bleaching hair, weaving it up' part.

Analog clocks are the debil! One minor power outage/flicker overnight effs up your entire morning.LOL

A wig aint a weave, silly goose!
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:26pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Ain't neither one of you toddlers ever seent an analog clock!

I have a Hello Kitty one somewhere...LOLTongue
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:28pm

Analog clocks are the debil! One minor power outage flicker overnight effs up your entire morning.LOL

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:29pm
I'm not gonna lie...

I hate how these talk shows always manage to find some insecure, self-loathing dark skin girl only to shame her, deny the existence of obvious wide-spread hate and discrimination, tell her she's crazy and have the lighter-skin hosts brag about how much they "love" dark skin and want to be dark (not to say they don't)

It's so self-righteous and condescending and well... fake. For once I'd like to hear a light skin person (on TV) be honest and admit that they feel relief that they're not as dark or admit that they've felt that way before b/c really, that's the other side of the coin. That would really open up a honest dialogue
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:34pm
That's not gon fit into the 5 min time slot, Alias.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:48pm

Analog clocks are the debil! One minor power outage flicker overnight effs up your entire morning.LOL

I thought we were talking about digital clo-and den I thought-well what had happened was...You know what? Imma just go get my maxi pad and go sit in the corner.LOL

Skittles, I don't know what I was thinking . Weaves & wigs should not even be mentioned in the same sentence for they are not similar.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:48pm
@Alias: That has happened at least twice. BHM did not appreciate it either time.

One of the model shows (the one with Naomi, I think) and one of the beauty pagents (Miss Teen USA, I think).
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:52pm

I thought we were talking about digital clo-and den I thought-well what had happened was...You know what? Imma just go get my maxi pad and go sit in the corner.LOL

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:53pm

@Alias: That has happened at least twice. BHM did not appreciate it either time.

One of the model shows (the one with Naomi, I think) and one of the beauty pagents (Miss Teen USA, I think).

You mean the one who said she does not consider herself a black girl? LOLLOL
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:58pm
That's definitely not the type of dialogue I was referring to

Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

You mean the one who said she does not consider herself a black girl? LOLLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 20>
  Share Topic