Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:15am
[QUOTE=AwesomeAries]I hope this darkskin lightskin debate die one day.......[/QUOTE

sorry to say it won't...
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 10:21am
OT: cute show... is this new?

Tamera, is a little too much at times...
and the Compton dialog---Meh

I should not say too much... she loves the farmers market in LA tho... and so do I

When you have a little-one .

As for skin bleaching

Oladunni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Oladunni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 11:39am
This is sad. she was so beautiful in the b4 , she's still attractive but not as pretty her old nose suited her better.

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Cause this shyt is getting old.....you can discuss problems.....being dark aint a fuking problem.....its people out here with worse things going on than waking up dark........yall gon fucc around and end up with some real shyt to cry about........and yes Im light-skin.......still doesnt make what I said less valid.......
I agree with the bolded. If you a grown woman having problems with your skin color, im not saying im not tryna hear you , but don't talk about it on some woe is me type ish..

Edited by Oladunni - Sep 01 2013 at 11:40am
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:05pm
I don't agree with all the comments in here, but I'm dark skin and I've BEEN saying dark skin needs to stop being used as a crutch

I know firsthand how it feels to be called names but at the end of the day it's not what they call you, it's what you answer to. understand that it's plain ole coonery and just brush it off.

At the same rate, somebody mentioned it's not easy losing weight.... Fat people in general should be expected to stop crying woe is me too.

Same principle.

Fck everybody's tears.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:28pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I don't agree with all the comments in here, but I'm dark skin and I've BEEN saying dark skin needs to stop being used as a crutch

I know firsthand how it feels to be called names but at the end of the day it's not what they call you, it's what you answer to. understand that it's plain ole coonery and just brush it off.

At the same rate, somebody mentioned it's not easy losing weight.... Fat people in general should be expected to stop crying woe is me too.

Same principle.

Fck everybody's tears.

LOLCryDead
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:39pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

I hope this darkskin lightskin debate die one day.......

it cant die because we cant talk about and we cant talk about it because we're not ready yet.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 1:42pm
She said fucc errybody's tears.
sweet_n_stuff04 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweet_n_stuff04 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 4:43pm
I like this show. I'm watching more episodes and Adrienne is my favorite so far. I like her honesty.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 5:07pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

I like this show. I'm watching more episodes and Adrienne is my favorite so far. I like her honesty.

yeah did u see her address the BLONDES who keep insinuating she had plastic surgery and she started to take off all of her makeup...she said it[s a great makeup artist and CONTOURING..LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Loni told her to stop cause America ain't ready for thatDeadLOL
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 01 2013 at 5:37pm
Originally posted by sweet_n_stuff04 sweet_n_stuff04 wrote:

i cant stand her she seems to bring up weird bizarre stories are she bring up rob kardashian every few episodes and shes always saying im latina or we latina women
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>