Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

youtuber who bleaches skin on the real talkshow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:01pm
It easier to say that dark skin is beautiful when you are not dark skinned.. Though this might be true, there are plenty of dark skinned women that get clowned for being dark skinned. It's still an issue and it will probably continue to be, so I won't act oblivious to that. I ain't really going to clown her cause I don't know what she went through when she was an even darker woman.. Though we wish people will be comfortable in their skin, due to circumstances, some just aren't.. I know when I was younger I didn't really like my dark skin either.. Took a while to accept that it was a part of who I am..
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Lonisha87 Lonisha87 wrote:

That's the show I was in the audience for, she wasn't nice and pissed a lot of the audience off

More deets!!!     I was confused about being comfortable in your own skin but lightening your entire body...not just a few acne scars, pocks, or marks..but ENTIRE body!
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:44pm
She walked right into this one w/her response. LOL

Originally posted by **Sk!TtLeS B** **Sk!TtLeS B** wrote:

Well, given your responses to just about every topic concerning black people, I wonder how you were raised, boo boo...
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:46pm
Originally posted by EasterBell EasterBell wrote:

It easier to say that dark skin is beautiful when you are not dark skinned.. Though this might be true, there are plenty of dark skinned women that get clowned for being dark skinned. It's still an issue and it will probably continue to be, so I won't act oblivious to that. I ain't really going to clown her cause I don't know what she went through when she was an even darker woman.. Though we wish people will be comfortable in their skin, due to circumstances, some just aren't.. I know when I was younger I didn't really like my dark skin either.. Took a while to accept that it was a part of who I am..

Everyone gets clowned for everything......some of y'all juice drankng the Koolaid.......
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:49pm
Does she have any before pics? 
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 7:53pm
She used to always talk that bs about just wanting a more even complexion. Didn't she do weight gain too? She wants to be an entirely different person. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 8:28pm
she is cute skin tone wise either way. just a waste of time and money and good skin cells. 

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 8:33pm
Didn't she say on her YouTube that she was just tryna even sh*t out when folks were going in on her. Now she on TV talmbout she bleaching? Like...full blown?
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 8:33pm
she looks lighter to me

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 8:39pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

she looks lighter to me
I looked through her youtube...does she have any before "darker" pics? 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 20>
  Share Topic