Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Youtube Weave Gurus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
journeytolong View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote journeytolong Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 4:34pm
Originally posted by mzjuicy553 mzjuicy553 wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

NO thank you. There are YT stalkers that come to your house and find out what daycare your kids go to. Stalk you to high hayell and complie research about your life to make memes. No thank you. I'll pay the $50 for the hair and live in peace.

GTFOH! ur kidding right? I must be getting old because I have never...Smh

Yes it happens.
Sponsored Links

MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 5:12pm
I miss the days when most of them were genuine. I always think its funny how some are willing to look ridiculous with some hideous wig, for no good reason. Then they will come on there looking like they are wearing a Donald Trump like hair,  talking about I love this hair! It has absolutely no shedding! no tangling! Just love it! Tell me what you think on the bottom. Then when you tell them what you think (in a nice way) then you get accused of being a hater.
hot_N_Spicy73 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hot_N_Spicy73 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:07pm
i learned the hard way about listening to them
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:22pm
Lol yeah I'll pass on the 100% virgin Russian and Nigerianafricangoddessian hair they get. Most of it is bad hair they wear on u parts for 2 weeks 😒
CeeStins View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CeeStins Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 6:46pm
This!!
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2013 at 7:10pm
Originally posted by MrsBishop MrsBishop wrote:

I miss the days when most of them were genuine. I always think its funny how some are willing to look ridiculous with some hideous wig, for no good reason. Then they will come on there looking like they are wearing a Donald Trump like hair,  talking about I love this hair! It has absolutely no shedding! no tangling! Just love it! Tell me what you think on the bottom. Then when you tell them what you think (in a nice way) then you get accused of being a hater.

LOL and that is after wearing it for like 2 days.  2 weeks later they have some new hair in their headLOL
CallMeLaLa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CallMeLaLa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 12:49pm
What I don't get is how they're reviewing hair when they're constantly changing it...?

Like October 4 they're wearing an RPG Show wig, October 10 a u-part with Kinky Curly hair, October 17 reviewing a different kind of hair on a different u-part, October 22 a different company's hair on a different u-part. Confused
It's just like #1, give your hair a damn break! #2 How can you tell how well any of that hair behaves when you're not rocking it any longer than a week?

...Never any shade, I just be curious.

MrsBishop View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:15pm
Girl no shade... its just logic. I don't know why people don't practice it more often. For them they are running their business. Others are unfortunately just are getting that. I can wear a synthetic $2 wig for a week too and it too would be the greatest wig yet!
keizz2hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keizz2hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:19pm
I think it all depends on who you are watching.
mvanburen19 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mvanburen19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:32pm
Damn never knew it was that SERIOUS! people are CRAZY!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>