Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 10:25am
Some great CHEAP protective styles  
Tree braids using only X-pressions Ultra braid hair. Can use leave out around edges and in parts.
X-Pressions hair is the best for this!

Vixen leave out technique
Vixen leave out using Marley hair

No leave out VIXEN tree cornrow braids or crochet braids

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 16 2016 at 10:40am
Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 1:42pm
Invisible part for tree braids or crochet braids using X-Pression Hair

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 16 2016 at 3:00pm
afrohairsolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrohairsolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 2:44pm
Sista WithRealHair has tailbone length hair 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m5uJs0XjkY0

I'm still learning how to embed videos. Confused
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 16 2016 at 3:02pm
I know, AfroHairSolutions!  I am so excited for SistawithRealHair! 
to embed, click on the icon that looks like a ladder and
 put in only everything behind the equal sign in the youtube  address
So like for your video, you would put in m5uJs0XjkY0
in the embed  youtube box and click ok

She cowashes   ONCE  a month (only rarely does she use  ONE lather with shampoo usually only cowash ONCE A MONTH.) She  Flat Irons once a month and wraps her hair every night
She wraps every night or else she roller sets it or bands it to stretch it. She SWEARS by SILICONE conditioners like KERACARE Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner, JOICO Moisture Recovery Conditioner. She sprays in

Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer leave in. Everything she uses has a lot  of siicone and a lot of keratin in it.

She eats a lot of fish, salmon, tuna, fruits and vegetables too

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 16 2016 at 5:20pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2016 at 5:15am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

SistaWithRealHair cowashes   ONCE  a month (only rarely does she use  ONE lather with shampoo usually only cowash ONCE A MONTH.) She  Flat Irons once a month and wraps her hair every night
She wraps every night or else she roller sets it or bands it to stretch it. She SWEARS by SILICONE conditioners like KERACARE Dry and Itchy Scalp Conditioner, JOICO Moisture Recovery Conditioner. She sprays in

Aphogee Keratin & Green Tea Restructurizer leave in. Everything she uses has a lot  of siicone and a lot of keratin in it.

She eats a lot of fish, salmon, tuna, fruits and vegetables too

I forgot to add a few things. She cowashes with Giovani conditioner and she sits under a bonnet dryer with the Keracare or Joico Conditioner for 1/2 hour under a conditioning cap (with heat) each month after that monthly cleansing. 
I also wanted to add that in my opinion, her baking in the keratin and  silicone filled conditioners and then flat ironing the hair monthly amounts to something along the lines of the effect of a formaldehyde free keratin treatment monthly or heat training. She also uses silicone serums when she wraps the hair around the head and covers it nightly. Apparently this is working wonderfully for her. I recall Longhairdontcare2011 did something very similar. (so do I)
Thumbs up

PS I remember the militant natural hair crew attacked her a while back and told her she is not "natural" because of the "heat training," and silicone. (ROLLS EYES VIGOROUSLY) This is the reason she does NOT use the term natural any more, rather she simply says she is "not relaxed." Also note that now that the length of her hair is beautifully trained this way over time, she now steps back off of the heat for periods of time and does heatless styling also for periods of time.

Edited by LadyAradia - Sep 19 2016 at 6:00am
maryware77 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maryware77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2016 at 1:10pm
GKhair Resistant - Frizz Free for 3-5 months
https://youtu.be/rLcAM6BNHhk

Edited by maryware77 - Sep 22 2016 at 1:13pm
AkosuaBabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AkosuaBabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2016 at 2:46pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJqZhmsR9Cg
afrohairsolutions View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrohairsolutions Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2016 at 4:35pm
Patricia also did a hair growth video on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29oAxPSWmm8
lovelyjourney View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelyjourney Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2017 at 9:36am
Originally posted by LadyAradia LadyAradia wrote:

Shima used Old97 hair grease to grow her hair. They stopped making it in Miami. I find it odd she made a video against hair grease after I found a comment of her looking for the Old97 Hair grease. She's from Florida.

http://www.merchantcircle.com/old-97-company-tampa-fl/shoutout/list?pagesize=30#shoutouts
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2017 at 11:11pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567
  Share Topic