Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2015 at 7:04pm

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2015 at 12:02pm

Dollar Tree has hair donuts for $1.00
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2015 at 8:02pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2015 at 7:54pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 27 2015 at 2:47pm
Homemade Hairdrenalin Potion

Here is Info you'll need to obtain the ingredients:

Castor Oil (link)

http://www.essentialdepot.com/servlet...

Allium Cepa/Allium Sativum (links)

http://www.naturesextracts.com/

**EXCELLENT WEBSITE** 
**THE STRONGEST FORMULA AND BEST QUALITY**

Lipton Black Pearl Tea (link)

http://www.buy.com/prod/lipton-black-...

You can find the Cayenne Pepper and Biotin at any drug store, as well as the cheese cloth.

Measurements Per 16 oz of Castor Oil:

45 cut tea bags
1/2 large bottle of Cayenne Pepper
30 Biotin pills (Rexall Sundown Naturals, High Potency Biotin)
2-4 drops onion seed oil
1-2 drop garlic seed oil
2:1 ratio of onion seed oil to garlic seed oil

I am going to make this next month. Only I will use some of my horsetail herb instead of black tea since I have it .For the onion/ garlic seed oil  I will make a tincture instead by soaking onion, garlic, cayenne, and red pepper in vodka in a dark place for several weeks to a month then straining it . I will add that to the  biotin and horsetail castor oil. See also http://www.hairtriggergrowthelixir.com/natural-ingredients.html and 

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 28 2015 at 10:15am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2015 at 9:44am
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 02 2015 at 12:27pm
I use red pepper flakes in oil along with  1 spoon sublimated sulfur powder per 8 ounces of oil.

I also have dried onion flakes, dried garlic powder. coffee grinds, horsetail herb in mine as well heated in a crock pot for some hours. Going to order a bag of biotin and some rosemary essential oil to add to it too! This is my personal favorite oil formula right now. It is a combination of the Hair Trigger Growth Elixir, The Hairdrenalin Potion, Sulfur oil, and the caffeine oil all in one formula.

Study that shows capsaicin (hot pepper) increases lnsulin-like growth factor in skin which increases hair growth

Study that shows increased hair growth with onion juice.

Study published in the January 2007 edition of the "Indian Journal of Dermatology, Venerology and Leprology." showing the efficacy of garlic in increasing hair growth

Study by Ronald M. Lawrence, M.D., PhD., showed that sulfur/ MSM increases hair growth
http://www.hairloss-research.org/february3.html

Study showing increase of hair growth with caffeine

Study that shows an antifungal, MONISTAT (Miconazole) like chemical called Ketoconazole increases hair growth

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 02 2015 at 2:41pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 08 2015 at 7:36am

#TeamNOScissors

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 08 2015 at 9:27pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 14 2015 at 3:34am

Note she relaxes the front first then rinses it off completely before she relaxes the back

Edited by LadyAradia - Apr 14 2015 at 4:10am
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2015 at 12:49am
I am going to try the recipe from the second video I posted. I had made a mixture of castor oil a few weeks ago, but yesterday I got sesame seed oil, so I'm excited to restart.

Tonight I mixed:

125ml of castor oil
6 tablespoons of almond oil
5 tablespoons of sesame oil with vitamin E oil added
8 drops of cedarwood oil
6 drops of ylang ylang essential oil

I shook the bottle and now I will let it sit for about 24 hours before using it.
I will apply this mixture on my scalp 3x a week.

My hair is BSB length.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic