Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youtube Videos About Hair Growth
    Posted: Mar 09 2015 at 3:56pm
There are so many videos about hair growth that are reposted on BHM but they will get lost on the endless threads about hair growth, so I thought we should just post them here:

this one i am a bit skeptical about but many people commenting on the video saw an inch or half an inch growth overnight, so I thought more people should know about it:

she also has another video where she claims her hair grew 4"... she said that she did the inversion technique for a week and she did not use any oilsSmile

this other girl mixes 125ml of castor oil with 7 tablespoons of almond oil and 5 tablespoons of sesame oil
and she also has another video that she teaches how she does her coconut oil mask

both girls massaged their scalp and they have long hair

Sponsored Links

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2015 at 4:09pm
and then there's also njoy's video and proof that her hair growth oil works (i see you came out with a pomade on your facebook business page!Tongue)

more reviews on her fb page: https://www.facebook.com/NJoyEssentials
Selim View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Selim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 10 2015 at 1:58pm
That first girl is a dam liar, I've seen her videos, I've read the comments most of what I see people asking how it worked for her because it didn't work for them
LucianaBeauty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LucianaBeauty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 3:50am

Don't go with any you-tube instructions without have any real confirmation about their treatment or products. The best way is before use any product or treatment for your hair growth go with the instruction of from a hair expert about that treatment and their product. In-fact I am using keratin treatment with my hair using a specific natural product that available in store as "artbeautyonline" after getting confirmation from hair expert.

LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 7:11pm

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 13 2015 at 7:32pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 7:45pm

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 13 2015 at 9:30pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 9:38pm

Edited by LadyAradia - Mar 13 2015 at 9:48pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 10:05pm
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 10:36pm
Originally posted by Selim Selim wrote:

That first girl is a dam liar, I've seen her videos, I've read the comments most of what I see people asking how it worked for her because it didn't work for them

some people had positive results
i think she is exaggerating about getting 2 inches overnight, but i thought the mixture she made was a nice one so it could give people ideas of what to use.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2015 at 8:32pm
She loves cones and has 4 feet of hair.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic