Perfect Hair Collection

YouTube Tutorial Appreciation Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: YouTube Tutorial Appreciation Thread
    Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 11:59am
I was just blessed with the knowledge of this YouTube video (below) and was reflecting on the many videos that have changed the game for me. I'd be out here lost dazed and confused with how to care for natural hair. 

What were some YouTube videos that were game changers for you?

Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:12pm
I love this one!  It makes so much more sense to do this dry. 

I have to think but youtube is so awesome for tutorials.  I'm so glad there are so many people willing to take the time to film different techniques and post them.  Sometimes I'm tempted to do one when I CAN'T find something and I know other people probably have the same issue. 
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:15pm
I love just about all natural vids lol

Oh! Wildfire has the best crochet with kanekalon vids. I looooooooved her methods of styling. The kanekalon drove me nuts, but I think it was some user error.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:17pm
Of all videos, this one was it.Heart

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

I love this one!  It makes so much more sense to do this dry. 

I have to think but youtube is so awesome for tutorials.  I'm so glad there are so many people willing to take the time to film different techniques and post them.  Sometimes I'm tempted to do one when I CAN'T find something and I know other people probably have the same issue. 

I know what you mean. Earlier today I was looking for recipes for an eco styler/shea butter mix. I found almost nothing.

sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 1:09pm
I have learned so much from my sisters on you tube.  It is too many posters to post from cooking, to weight loss tips, to scarf tying tips, to hair/weave/wig/natural hair to makeup.  Let me think of one of the best and I'll post it soon.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 2:07pm
I remember saying YouTube has saved a whole bunch of folks money. Back in the day you would have had to go to school to learn what u can from YouTube. Stylists back then were not trying to teach their clients how to take care of their hair, make up looks/techniques or nuffin. The BHM was shading the YouTube some months ago but it would be missed if it were somehow shut down.
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

I remember saying YouTube has saved a whole bunch of folks money. Back in the day you would have had to go to school to learn what u can from YouTube. Stylists back then were not trying to teach their clients how to take care of their hair, make up looks/techniques or nuffin. The BHM was shading the YouTube some months ago but it would be missed if it were somehow shut down.

you know its the truth and pockets and feelings are getting hurt because everytime you turn around some stylist is talking about people need to stop getting their info from youtube and go to a professional.LOL
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:39pm
One of my fav weave tuts

lank
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 23 2014 at 3:44pm
^ you wrong for that LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>