Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Youtube Phuckery...most should ignore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:06pm
Against my better judgement, I went to her channel...

She needs to channel her anger .

She has another video where she is going in on BadAssPlatinum and Muffinsismylover. If what she said in the videos is true, then I do agree with her, but is it really that serious to be making videos?!
Sponsored Links

used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by used2braid used2braid wrote:

Is it wrong that I wish I talked like that

I bet most people would take me seriously

Just saying!

walk me through this thought logically...

Well... all that aggression would scare people into getting my way...
used2braid View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote used2braid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 7:55pm
I'm not gonna lie though...making those kinds of "harmless" requests you've got lots of subscriber is kinda....Ermm

Edited by used2braid - Nov 19 2012 at 7:55pm
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 10:36pm
I watched ThomasAdrianna's video too. She admitted she asked subs for money and she's going to use that money to purchase give away items. Hmmmmm.
Veemack View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Veemack Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 2:46am
Gracious if black folks think other black folks are getting more than them, they automatically assume the person is doing something shady. The second video is not ghetto, she made her point in a nice but straight forward  manner. Asking for a dollar for your birthday is not begging. It is asking for a birthday dollar. This young lady is giving out lots of information and those who sent her money did so because it was her birthday and they wanted to show their appreciation. People look at her number of followers and start adding up her money. That is no ones business except those who sent their dollar. I wish she would of gotten a dollar for every subscriber, so she could give the other lady something to really be mad about. Nothing wrong with what she did. Crabs in a barrel as always.
starflower7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:47am
The first video almost killed me. LOL I like her for not being afraid to be the one to stand up and call bullshyt.

Thomasadrianna is shady. A few months ago she made a video about how her bf dared her to buy 10,000 twitter followers for ten dollars just to see it it worked. Well, it worked but what she didn't know was that all of her new followers would all have foreign names and cartoon character avis which was a dead giveaway that they were fake. So she got on youtube all yuck yucking it up like it was all a big joke like she didn't think it would really work and like she did it on a dare and said that she was deleting all of them. Bish please. Ermm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:48am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 5:59am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:02am
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

i think she is funny. i just wish she didnt curse so much

jeez louise!

i never heard someone say mf' er 20 times in 2min

I stopped counting lmao
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote starflower7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 20 2012 at 6:06am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

It is what it is

LOLLOLLOL

She's my hero Heart

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training