Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Youtube Phuckery...most should ignore

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:03pm
In HS. People would get money for their B-day then pin it to their shirt and walk around with dollars on all day. 
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:14pm
LOL, So I'm watching. So, first the donations were a joke, then it was for real for her b-day, then it was to sponsor a giveaway. Sounds shady. How are you going to have a giveaway but use money your subs gave you to pay for the goods.
That chick in the video was real mad though. I ain't givin no one offa youtube my hard earned dolla.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:23pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

LOL, So I'm watching. So, first the donations were a joke, then it was for real for her b-day, then it was to sponsor a giveaway. Sounds shady. How are you going to have a giveaway but use money your subs gave you to pay for the goods.
That chick in the video was real mad though. I ain't givin no one offa youtube my hard earned dolla.

That's how I felt about it too. If you wanted a dollar and people were crazy enough to give it to you, just be a woman and say I asked for this money, I got it, its mine. All the excuses and stories behind it just sounded sheisty.

You already get money everytime I view a video. I'm not doing anymore than that. I don't knock anyone else's decision to do so tho.

Although I don't disagree with anything Tammi said (her delivery was hood as hell tho), I'll be damned if I take 10 minutes outta my day to discuss the next chick's pockets. I woulda kept my dollar to myself and kept it moving. Doing a video did make her look bitter as hell, although I did agree.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:26pm
Lmao
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:28pm
Hoodrats
Welp
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:28pm
I never understood the whole asking for money and pinning it on your shirt thing.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:37pm
Yeah, Tammy's delivery wasn't so great. Oh, and it is tacky to ask for money.

Edited by tropical-punch - Nov 19 2012 at 1:38pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:40pm
Is this the girl who had relationship issues
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 1:44pm

She know she wanted that money joke my azz, but that lady so ghetto and crazy I can't even co-sign with her.

SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2012 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

That's how I felt about it too. If you wanted a dollar and people were crazy enough to give it to you, just be a woman and say I asked for this money, I got it, its mine. All the excuses and stories behind it just sounded sheisty.

You already get money everytime I view a video. I'm not doing anymore than that. I don't knock anyone else's decision to do so tho.

Although I don't disagree with anything Tammi said (her delivery was hood as hell tho), I'll be damned if I take 10 minutes outta my day to discuss the next chick's pockets. I woulda kept my dollar to myself and kept it moving. Doing a video did make her look bitter as hell, although I did agree.
IA with all of the above. You wanted the money, you asked strangers for money, so yes hun you were begging. I'm not saying anything was wrong with it, but call it what it was. The Tammy girl said everything everybody was thinking, but she used fcuk so much and was so emotional it left me thinkingConfused. She begged, they paid, it is what it is KIM.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic