BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Youtube makeup tutorials

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:21pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Have y'all seen Makeupdoll without the makeup.........they love to pile that makeup on but not take care of their skin......that's why I like DRBrooklyn .......she is one of the few that really dont need the makeup......her skin is beautiful......
I've seen her up close at the club... Even with makeup on, it still didn't look as good as it does in her videos.. 
I thought maybe they pile up the makeup for camera, but sometimes I'll look at their instagram ever so often and their non selfie pictures as in club pictures etc...the makeup looks piled on especially the under eye concealer. It be looking horrible. I remember the 'gurus' had a meet up I believe in Texas, someone had their camera out wanting to get their FOTD's, but some of them starting hiding and didn't want to be filmed, as if they weren't confident w/o their set up. MrsDivalike said thank god for filters and that's what filters are for..The rest started co signing. I was like damn, they couldn't cut that part out. Ivy posted a video of them at the Atlanta meet up recently on her instagram, once again Mrsdivalike hid her face, so some of the girls commenting was like, Keke always hiding from the camera in public , yeah yall don't look to good without the lighting..lo
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 10:31pm
I know a girl who wears a full face everyday, even in the summer. She's cute.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:38pm
MakeUp is fun...Im glad i fell in love with it... I have a weakness for shadows and mascara. Currently looking for a good gel liner  and lip stainsEmbarrassed

ETA:

Ill take a beat face over a  bare face with long fake lashes  with lipgloss...

Edited by Gkisses - Sep 18 2013 at 11:39pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:42pm
*Slathers on barbie pink dry ass pepto bismol lipstick and long caterpillar lashes* Don't hate on me gkisses.LOL
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:47pm
Im sooooooooo glad that chalky ish is dying off.....looking like u got a dry snoochie on ya face aint cute! but these lashes and who eva is doing itttt

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 18 2013 at 11:54pm
Girl, I don't have to wear mascara when I apply my thick strips of lashes! Works great in the heat.Cool

lol but yeah, I am not a fan of that chalk pink look. The only place I would not side eye it is in a dark lit club ...when I am inebriated.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:07am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Have y'all seen Makeupdoll without the makeup.........they love to pile that makeup on but not take care of their skin......that's why I like DRBrooklyn .......she is one of the few that really dont need the makeup......her skin is beautiful......
Her makeup doesn't even look good on camera imo.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by Eden. Eden. wrote:

i wake up really early to put on my face so it's not a problem, he'll get the big reveal when he puts a ring on it.

LOLClap
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 12:12am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

*Slathers on barbie pink dry ass pepto bismol lipstick and long caterpillar lashes* Don't hate on me gkisses.LOL

LOLCry
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 3:02am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

MakeUp is fun...Im glad i fell in love with it... I have a weakness for shadows and mascara. Currently looking for a good gel liner  and lip stainsEmbarrassed

ETA:

Ill take a beat face over a  bare face with long fake lashes  with lipgloss...

u go girl...lol..i can never get with the false lashes ..looks too complicated...i just use lash growth and take it from there with mascara...

gel  eyeliners..
ulta..8.00
sephora's brand...9.00<<<<<<<<not too bad of a product..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 10>
  Share Topic