BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Youtube gurus be like...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 44454647>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 15 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

msashley....gyal....u lucky u pretty.  I almost wish u weren't cause thatta been an additional 40 pages.LOL

LOLLOL
Sponsored Links

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 12:57am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I think this thread is just a good example of why you need a thick skin if you want a career that puts you in the spotlight.

People love to go HAM, sometimes it's warranted, sometimes not. But the minute you show your emotions, it's like blood in the water for sharks. The best response is to ignore it & let the negative comments die a quick death.

not on The BHM tho. IMO. If u attempt the high road folks will say whatever they said was true. I mean what else can it be since she won't come back to the thread and answer.  If u fire back then it's "why u mad?"  So what we called you/your mom a double dicc clutchin', cum guzzlin' ho.  It must be true since u mad.   If u float u are a witch, if u drown u are innocent.
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 1:18am

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

I think this thread is just a good example of why you need a thick skin if you want a career that puts you in the spotlight.

People love to go HAM, sometimes it's warranted, sometimes not. But the minute you show your emotions, it's like blood in the water for sharks. The best response is to ignore it & let the negative comments die a quick death.

not on The BHM tho. IMO. If u attempt the high road folks will say whatever they said was true. I mean what else can it be since she won't come back to the thread and answer.  If u fire back then it's "why u mad?"  So what we called you/your mom a double dicc clutchin', cum guzzlin' ho.  It must be true since u mad.   If u float u are a witch, if u drown u are innocent.

I don't know...I'm a "take the wind out of your sails" kind of girl.

But on BHM people make themselves easy targets by becoming disgruntled typers at the drop of a hat. So many threads go sideways because someone has a bad day and rather than logging off and doing something productive IRL, they let their e-emotions get the best of them. Next thing you know, you have a 50pg push full of gifs, "have several seats", "gtfoh" & more. Which only proves how easy it is to get someone riled up over nothing.

If you (general) say jump, I DO NOT say how high. I've said it several times, but "I don't take BHM with me" & "everyone has an opinion until it's time to pay the bills". Unless I see you rolling by my house on the 1st of the month when rent is due to contribute to my lifestyle, no effs will EVER be given about someone's opinion from the Internet. I refuse to get frown lines or a hyped heart rate over this broken down forum lol.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:05am
"everyone has an opinion until it's time to pay the bills".  that made me snork my orange Fanta.LOL
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 2:12am

"everyone has an opinion until it's time to pay the bills".  that made me snork my orange Fanta.LOL

And yet so true!!!! Then all the loud mouths magically get extra quiet! ;-)
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:50pm
I saw Makeupdoll up close last night at Prive in Atlanta. She wasn't necessarily bad looking, but she wasn't glowing as in her videos. She just looks like an average chick who wears makeup. Her weave was just there. She is also gaining her weight back. I thought in her recent videos her face was looking a fuller. Now her friend, the light skin chick who has a makeup channel ( I don't know here name) is a baddie. She's really thin, long legged, make up flawless and weave or it could be her hair, was straight and neat. 
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:57pm
Will it never die.......
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:58pm
Who is makeupdoll's friend?
femmemichelle View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemichelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 12:59pm
And I knew her weave would be off IRL. It's off in her videos.
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Who is makeupdoll's friend?
I've read it's her best friend. I will see if I can find the video where MUD did her makeover.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 44454647>
  Share Topic