Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Youtube gurus be like...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 45>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:22pm

Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:25pm
Stern Smile
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:29pm
They ugly either way. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:41pm
One of those chicks remind me of this gif... i aint gonna say which but yeah

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:41pm
Lawd mi bawl if gawd she do........
Dapheny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Dapheny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:45pm
Originally posted by macyscorner macyscorner wrote:

confused
AffirmativeBunny View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AffirmativeBunny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

This is one of her better no make up looks. I HATE the ways she talks..not because of her supposed valley accent, but she talks as if she has a ball of spit in her mouth. 

Can't say I'm a fan of this look. She took the effort to SERIOUSLY draw in her eyebrows (and by the way I hate this shape which everyone & their mom is painting on these days) but decided to leave all of her acne scars bare to the world. It just doesn't make sense as a whole.

I think this was for an eyebrow tutorial video, that's why she didn't do the rest of her face.
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 8:15pm
this thread has worn me out in a not-good way. i dont want to be judgemental, so i will just exit and say, 'as long as they feel nice now' and try to convince myself that is all that matters. just count your blessings and kiss your parents and thank them if you do not need layers of sculpted cake makeup to feel beautiful
MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 10:55pm
CryCryLOLLOL Can she make the Banned?LOLCry

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

One of those chicks remind me of this gif... i aint gonna say which but yeah

MizzAmirah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote MizzAmirah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:03pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

Something about her makeup on the right reminds me of the Lion King stage play Stern Smile

Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

This is that Nicki Minaj style gone wrong. What works for a music video/on stage/on-air personality does NOT translate well into real life. Unless you're about to go to Carnival or a Pride parade...this is a no IMO.

IA with you but I can see why she'd go for that style. She gets a pass for covering up the staircase  under her eyes. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 45>
  Share Topic