Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Youtube gurus be like...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 45>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Queenbeeach View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Queenbeeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 3:56am
Originally posted by hauteshellbi hauteshellbi wrote:

This?

I remember seeing that and just being in awe of how raggedy and run down they all looked. You know they were wearing their best everything for that meet up yet, they managed to look so basic. 
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 4:05am
Originally posted by Queenbeeach Queenbeeach wrote:

Beautybyjj claimed the white guy was just her "FRIEND"....but, she is going everywhere with him and flew with him to france for her birthday.  I do think she has reached cooning territory once they started their "FRIENDSHIP", she started wearing lighter hair and grey/blue contacts

i see, she's a pending coon! 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 9:57am
Lmaooooo @ pending coon
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 11:00am
Wouldn't it be ironic if this "coon council" turned out to be the greatest offenders of white lust...

Either way, yall are doing too much IMHO
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:50pm
it's a joke bean!LOL
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:59pm

This is one of her better no make up looks. I HATE the ways she talks..not because of her supposed valley accent, but she talks as if she has a ball of spit in her mouth. 
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 12:59pm
White lust and CamiK?  Hell naw!!!
KottonKandy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KottonKandy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:04pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:07pm
Damn she look like Cedric
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 12 2013 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by KottonKandy KottonKandy wrote:

This is one of her better no make up looks. I HATE the ways she talks..not because of her supposed valley accent, but she talks as if she has a ball of spit in her mouth. 

Can't say I'm a fan of this look. She took the effort to SERIOUSLY draw in her eyebrows (and by the way I hate this shape which everyone & their mom is painting on these days) but decided to leave all of her acne scars bare to the world. It just doesn't make sense as a whole.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 45>
  Share Topic