Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Youtube Guru Bleaching.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 15>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 2.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:20am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

The only videos of her old skin tone are hella dim so she can use the excuse of lighting and bad camera.

Naw...look at her body transformation 2012 video....The proof is all up and thru that puddin'

Fast forward it to the pictures at the end...
Sponsored Links

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:26am
I saw that documentary. Chick was using hair color developer w/ some other things on her damn skin and wrapping herself up in saran wrap. Ouch
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:38am
Originally posted by KhadiNiaomi KhadiNiaomi wrote:

Its hella easy to get darker get yo butt in the sun for 15 minutes. Shooo you'll notice a difference
IA.

IMO IJS going darker works well for my skin when it comes to evening out skin tone.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:39am
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

No lol that would be dumb for me the sun burns like heck and i don't do well in the heat and i don't bleach or tone the creams stink and they burn your skin and i have super sensitive skin
lol... i don't like the sun either.  but then, i don't have uneven skin.  if i did,  i think it would be easier to get some sun vs bleaching cream.
i would probably also consider air brush tanning as well if i had that problem...
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:41am
and it seems like it would be easier to conceal / apply makeup a lil darker than lighter...
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:49am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

No lol that would be dumb for me the sun burns like heck and i don't do well in the heat and i don't bleach or tone the creams stink and they burn your skin and i have super sensitive skin
lol... i don't like the sun either.  but then, i don't have uneven skin.  if i did,  i think it would be easier to get some sun vs bleaching cream.
i would probably also consider air brush tanning as well if i had that problem...
IhatechusomuchwithyourevenbrownskinnedselfStern SmileCry
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 12:57am
Well i can't do the Sun it burns my skin and i get faint if i stay in the sun to long i hate make and i wont bleach or tone i just deal with my dark spots and my skin . Also some ppl tan in the sun and some just burn does nobody else burn .

Edited by juniper angel - Jun 29 2013 at 12:58am
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 1:03am
I like these threads...I can spot a coon from a mile away...I see yall in here...Geek
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I will confess that i toned my elbows and knee with a lemon juice and salt paste.Cry

♪♫ please dont judge me♫♪

and quoting a song by a lite briteSleepy

[IMG]

Edited by EPITOME - Jun 29 2013 at 1:21am
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 29 2013 at 1:50am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I will confess that i toned my elbows and knee with a lemon juice and salt paste.Cry

♪♫ please dont judge me♫♪

and quoting a song by a lite briteSleepy

You had one job!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions