BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Youtube drama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:30pm
I like ivy's hair in the first vidTongue
Sponsored Links

SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:30pm
Originally posted by Ashleyano Ashleyano wrote:

If any of you follow poisonflowerivy you know she recently put out a vlog with her and her fiance. In the video she made a comment that offended some of her subscribers, it basically had to do with her subscribers not being broke. one of her subscribers to offense to  and made a video ivy commented saying 
"i just dont get why not say my name and montana's name in the video u clearly stated my city everybody knows im from chicago?....i mean damn u keep sh*t so 100 say ivy the b!tch that does hair reviews! and u calling me a b!tch was disrespectful i understand u was affended but damn? should rethink what u do u can see what i have to say in full by tommmrow" 

I don't understand this part. So one of her suscribers got mad because she said her subscribers aren't broke? Lol @ you clearly said my city everyone knows I'm from Chicago LOL

Yeah I just don't understand the second part.

Oh wait I think I understand who said the second part but you should really have explained it more clearly.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:32pm

I don't get it at all
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:33pm
That chick stay beefing with well known "gurus."  She went at thomasadrianna,  BadAssPlatinum and somebody else a few months ago. Those beefs are her most watched videos. And she got the nerve to have a video titled "Why do you GAF" and of course, she's beefing with somebody in that one too.

And no, Ivy should not have responded.
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:33pm
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Originally posted by Flowing-Ice Flowing-Ice wrote:

i thought bhm hated this girl? or someone who looked similar?

I think you may be thinkin' about thomasadrianna. Then again I could be wrong.

i remember weaves drama with someone named ivy that looked similar. 
i may be wrong too though
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

If any of you follow poisonflowerivy you know she recently put out a vlog with her and her fiance. In the video she made a comment that offended some of her subscribers, it basically had to do with her subscribers not being broke. one of her subscribers to offense to  and made a video ivy commented saying 
"i just dont get why not say my name and montana's name in the video u clearly stated my city everybody knows im from chicago?....i mean damn u keep sh*t so 100 say ivy the b!tch that does hair reviews! and u calling me a b!tch was disrespectful i understand u was affended but damn? should rethink what u do u can see what i have to say in full by tommmrow" 

I don't understand this part. So one of her suscribers got mad because she said her subscribers aren't broke? Lol @ you clearly said my city everyone knows I'm from Chicago LOL

Oh wait I think I understand who said the second part but you should really have explained it more clearly.

Basically poisonflowerivy made an out and about video with her boyfriend and they passed some store and she made a comment to her boyfriend saying she wasn't showing the store on camera because it wasn't like most of her subscribers could afford anything in the store anyway. Then the other chick made two videos calling her out about how she was offended because the girl doesn't know what her subscribers could afford to buy.

Edited by niecy - Feb 20 2013 at 5:37pm
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:34pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I don't get it at all

yeah, i don't understand what is happening in these videos (not that i watched)
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:37pm

Basically the chick made an out and about video with her boyfriend and they passed some store and the girl made a comment to her boyfriend saying she wasn't showing the store on camera because it wasn't like most of her subscribers could afford anything in the store. Then the other chick made two videos calling her out about how she was offended because the girl doesn't know what her subscribers could afford to buy.

Ohhhh okay well OP you explained this all the way wrong and it was confusing. But yeah I'm not sure why Ivy would have made that comment. Tired of these fake weave headed bald headed ass hoes. Sleepy
Ashleyano View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ashleyano Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:39pm

fixed and the op

Edited by Ashleyano - Feb 20 2013 at 5:40pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:39pm

"<span style="color: rgb85, 85, 85; line-height: 14px; : rgb246, 246, 246;">i just dont get why not say my name and montana's name in the video u clearly stated my city everybody knows im from chicago?....i mean damn u keep sh*t so 100 say ivy the b!tch that does hair reviews! and u calling me a b!tch was disrespectful i understand u was affended but damn? should rethink what u do u can see what i have to say in full by tommmrow" </span>

Basically poisonflowerivy made an out and about video with her boyfriend and they passed some store and she made a comment to her boyfriend saying she wasn't showing the store on camera because it wasn't like most of her subscribers could afford anything in the store anyway. Then the other chick made two videos calling her out about how she was offended because the girl doesn't know what her subscribers could afford to buy.

Oh
Now that made more sense
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair