BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Youssou NDour and The Super Etoile

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Youssou NDour and The Super Etoile
    Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 10:44am
Youssou N’Dour and The Super Etoile is coming to Dallas in 2 weeks...has anyone seen him live? Would you recommend I go? Reviews?
Sponsored Links

Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:45am
I saw him live about 2-3 years ago and I loved the show.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 11:57am
havent seen him as an adult was not into that type of music as a kid so didnt savour the experience

but he puts on a good show

you'll give up the panties that night thats for sure

you in dallas???!

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

havent seen him as an adult was not into that type of music as a kid so didnt savour the experience

but he puts on a good show

you'll give up the panties that night thats for sure

you in dallas???!

lol... im actually planning on going alone. I don't think my SO would want to go but im going to ask and he what he says.... 

yup, i'm in Dallas. 

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:09pm
i see ..

dallas is my 2nd adopted home
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:28pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i see ..

dallas is my 2nd adopted home

Is Dallas where you get your American slang from? LOL
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:42pm
Youssou N'Dour is the guy from Mali, right? For some reason, I always thought he did the type of slow, melancholy traditional music, not "give up the panties" type of music. I'm not too familiar with his music so perhaps these were the tracks I happened to listen to?

PS: What is life like in Dallas? I have friends of the family that went to live there and I thought they were nuts. I have a fear of Texas. Am I being irrational?

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Sep 02 2014 at 12:44pm
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Youssou N'Dour is the guy from Mali, right? For some reason, I always thought he did the type of slow, melancholy traditional music, not "give up the panties" type of music. I'm not too familiar with his music so perhaps these were the tracks I happened to listen to?

PS: What is life like in Dallas? I have friends of the family that went to live there and I thought they were nuts. I have a fear of Texas. Am I being irrational?

Not sure where you currently live but my main reason (just about everyone else who is a transplant) for living here is the economy..plenty of jobs that pay well and the cost of living is cheap/reasonable compared to most major cities. 

If you work in IT or healthcare...you'll do fine here... 

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Not sure where you currently live but my main reason (just about everyone else who is a transplant) for living here is the economy..plenty of jobs that pay well and the cost of living is cheap/reasonable compared to most major cities. 

If you work in IT or healthcare...you'll do fine here... 

I'm in Canada, I have no plans of relocating, I was just curious. The people I know who went to Dallas did so over a job opportunity as well (in I.T.)It's just that when I think Texas, I usually think crazy racist rednecks that open carry at the donut shop, lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 02 2014 at 1:00pm
you can give up the panties for many reasons.. lol.. even starbucks

not but his shows are good and groovy

salif keita is from mali JP and youssou from sengal

Edited by afrokock - Sep 02 2014 at 1:00pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair