Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your worst job experience ever.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 2.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 1:53am
Food Preperation at a Nursing Home, I worked there 8hrs
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:10am
Transporting the patients in a nursing home. I would come home everyday smelling like piss and mind you it was all volunteer work. 

Edited by sugabanana - Jan 08 2014 at 6:10am
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:22am
Gosh there are so many
dazed& View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dazed& Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 08 2014 at 6:26am
Mine was Kroger. The one I worked at was in a rich area and had a specialty cheese shop which is where I worked. All black coworkers who were amazing besides the one guy who didn't like black people ( yes, he was black). But my boss was my first real life experience or racism and the effects of white women's tears. She made racist comments all the time, would terrorize employees that she didn't like until they quit, steal from the store ( which is an immediately fireable offense), tell flat out lies on my coworkers to managers to try and get them fired if her attempts to make them quit weren't working....I could go on and on. And though we had evidence of all of this and brought it to multiple managers, nothing ever happened because she would cry, pretend like she was being ambushed and DENY EVERYTHING. She acted like she was so much better than us because she married rich ( but her marriage is completely different story but it basically fcking sucked so much that her husband moved to a different state and she's punishing him by staying married to him). But she herself made NO money. Anywho I quit as soon as I got an internship that happened to pay more than what she made as a supervisor, and I haven't been back since. I did, however, get drunk with my then former coworkers a week after I quit and ended up leaving her a drunk message going off on her miserable racist ass. I did it from an anonymous number just to play safe for whatever reason, but she apparently knew it was me by " how clearly I spoke" ( I was the only black woman in my department who didn't have any sort of southern accent). Apparently she let some people in the store listen to it and couldn't understand what she'd done to deserve that I gave no fcuks. Plus no one believed it was me anyway since it wasn't my number and everyone I worked with though I was as sweet as pie which was true. I just couldn't deal with that bitch any longer. Now I find satisfaction in knowing that I make more money than her as a 21 year old black girl who hasn't even graduated college yet. She thought she was so much better than all of us...so glad I don't have to deal with her anymore.

Edited by dazed& - Jan 08 2014 at 6:41am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair