BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Worst EX Stories...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:47pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I went out with this guy who crashed on my couch because he was tired and it was late. The next day turns out his aunt, ex and the cops were looking for him. Car was stolen, license wasn't good, on the run for various reasons and his aunt looked thru his call history online to get my #.

Dead
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:47pm
i have lots of stories to share...but i dont know if i should...bhm....

meh i'll just say ive challenged them to fights sometimes. lol we've stood
toe to toe plenty of times..im sure i cant take out a man...but i'll let him
know hes been in a fight. 

interesting thing now..since they know i dont back down. they leave me alone.
LOLGeek it should never get to that point..and it wont end well if you can bring that outta me.
which is hard to do in the first place.
Disapprove

Edited by Lady ICE - Jan 06 2014 at 9:48pm
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

It was a hot day so my friend and I were sitting on her trunk waiting for the police to go get the managers from the various stores to come and get they stuff out my trunk.

We waiting and waiting and suddenly we hear the cops yelling STOP or you're gonna get shot and we see my ex runnin like a runaway slave away from the cops with the hancuffs behind his back

LMFAO Dead this could totally be a scene from a 90s hood movie.

I know I've seen this in a movie!!! CryLOLLOLLOL
DixieDarlin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DixieDarlin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 10:25pm
Ohh I have plenty...

When I was younger in high school, a boyfriend of mine kept flirting with girls in front of my face. I confronted him about it, asking why he does that, and he said, quote on quote "the reason why I flirt with girls is because of the season". I'm like "what??" and he says because the weather is warmer he feels more "excited" so he tends to flirt with girls more often. He doesn't mean to do it, "it isn't him". 

Best believe I broke things off with him that same week. For 4 years he tried to get back with me. He got a girlfriend at the end of 2012 whom he's still dating but he still tries to stay in my life, 2 years later.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:16pm
Racist Jewish ex. That's all that needs to be said.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:40pm
I told a much longer version of this story in the ratchet relationships thread, but here goes...

I was 17 or 18. My ex and I had been broken up for a while, but we're trying to get back to the amazing friendship we had before we became a couple.

Basically, I talked my cousin into letting this nicca move in with her so his mom wouldn't send him back to The Bahamas. He supposedly turned his life around by getting a job, getting a side job with a local DJ, and becoming a better man in general.

All of a sudden, he starts talking bout us getting back together but something just would not let me do it.

Good this cuz come to find out dude was a liar and a thief. The whole reason his mama was sending him back to the Bahamas was cuz he'd been stealing like crazy and had people showing up to her for looking for him. He didn't really work at a restaurant, but his friend did and he would go get free food everyday to make me think he worked there. My little cousins'clothes and shoes were coming up missing, and come to find out this nicca was stealing them and giving them to the DJ for his kids, pretending he purchased them for the kids.

The day my cousin caught on and put him out, he had his big ass, nearly grown feet squeezed up in my 11 year old cousin's Timbs.

He's still a habitual liar. 10 years later, and he still randomly e-mails me with the most ridiculous stories about supposedly being a assassin in the Bahamas,a drug kingpin in Atlanta, and owning a carwash somewhere else.
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 4:54pm
wtf!!!!!!!!
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 5:12pm
Where y'all meeting these crazy niccas......LOL
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 7:03pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I was dating this dude I met at a lil hole in the wall, he was all swagged out in his camo...
anyway he was a thief and he used to boost expensive suits and had me take one of them back to the store...I can't believe how STUPID I was cause I took that $900.00 suit back and he only gave me $100.00 out of it I was 27
.....and here's the story that made me gather some straw to break the camels back. One day I was at work and he came to borrow my car, naw nicca don't need no car when he has some good sex and somebody who didn't ask no questions cept to tell this nicca "dont forget to pick me up @3:30"
well it was around 3:00 and I get a call from Shoreline Police tellin me to come and pick up my car I get my friend to drive me to the Mall where the police tells me my car is. I get there and he's in the police car in handcuffs and the Police hand me my keys and tell me my car has been used to hold stolen goods and they asked me where my car was, I walked them over to it cause they didn't what car it was. They walk with me to the other side of the parking lot and tell me to open up the trunk. I opened that trunk and it was full of stuff from around 4 different stores at the mall
It was a hot day so my friend and I were sitting on her trunk waiting for the police to go get the managers from the various stores to come and get they stuff out my trunk.

We waiting and waiting and suddenly we hear the cops yelling STOP or you're gonna get shot and we see my ex runnin like a runaway slave away from the cops with the hancuffs behind his back. I swore I watchin a freakin movie or something, like this could not be my life they caught his butt around the corner from the mall by some dumpsters. He went to jail for about 2 months, I put money on his books, sent him sexy pictures and went to visit ****still stupid**** and when this fool got out since I couldn't go pick him up cause I didn't have a babysitter, He cheated on me. That was enough. I was done, good penis or not. I was done. Started dating my DH 2 weeks later

I think we've all had one we were "dumb" for

LOLLOLLOL
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 10:03pm
I was with this guy who, when he was in the US, did so much heroin, his heart stopped at a party.  That should have been a cue to not mess with him.  He had tremendous mood swings.  On his good days he was the kindest, most generous guy ever.  On his bad days he was pretty damn bad.  He would cheat on me often.  Towards the end, he had told me once that he didn't want to see me anymore, yet the next week, he acted like he never said it, took me out and bought me some nice things for my birthday.  Finally, he disappeared.  Two weeks later, he walks into the bar that I and other friends frequented, together with a so-called "friend" hand in hand, to show me that he was breaking up with me.  My dumb ass called him the next morning and he tells me that he was at her apartment.  That b!tch told me she didn't know what was going on between us and she didn't want me to be mad at her.  I called him over a week later to get his shyt and never saw him...or her again.  What was worse is everyone at my job knew what had happened because we all were acquainted with one another like that.  One of the guys (who also made sexy with her...while dating his fiance at the same time) told me I shouldn't be mad at her for what happened.  She is the reason why, to this day, I don't trust, like 90% of all white women.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic