Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Your Worst EX Stories...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Worst EX Stories...
    Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:17pm
I was LOL at the worst date thread:

So what about horror stories about people you actually liked at one point or were in relationship with????
Sponsored Links

GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 6:20pm
I went out with this guy who crashed on my couch because he was tired and it was late. The next day turns out his aunt, ex and the cops were looking for him. Car was stolen, license wasn't good, on the run for various reasons and his aunt looked thru his call history online to get my #.

ETA: His aunt had his ex girl call me and tell me that he beat her ass and how they have him all these chances. All I could say was nothing happened and he didn't f*ck me over the way he did to y'all.

Edited by GG - Jan 06 2014 at 9:52pm
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:06pm
i briefly dated this guy, he was a sweetheart, but i find out after some time that he had some type of issue that caused half of his intestines to be removed. the side effect was that he had awful gas/ bowel movements constantly. 
i could have liked him but his digestive issues made me want to vomit whenever i spent more than a few hours around him. i couldn't deal. he needs a girl with no sense of smell or a much more open heart. hope he found her.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 7:41pm
Takes a seat, this should be good. 
Dont Worry Ill Wait
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:30pm
Damn!!!!  Makes that blind date where the guy ate my food and equated everything to the struggles in the Middle East seem like a walk in the park!!!
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 8:40pm
Mannn, you wouldn't believe me if I told you...and legally, I probably can't...
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:20pm
I was dating this dude I met at a lil hole in the wall, he was all swagged out in his camo...
anyway he was a thief and he used to boost expensive suits and had me take one of them back to the store...I can't believe how STUPID I was cause I took that $900.00 suit back and he only gave me $100.00 out of it I was 27
.....and here's the story that made me gather some straw to break the camels back. One day I was at work and he came to borrow my car, naw nicca don't need no car when he has some good sex and somebody who didn't ask no questions cept to tell this nicca "dont forget to pick me up @3:30"
well it was around 3:00 and I get a call from Shoreline Police tellin me to come and pick up my car I get my friend to drive me to the Mall where the police tells me my car is. I get there and he's in the police car in handcuffs and the Police hand me my keys and tell me my car has been used to hold stolen goods and they asked me where my car was, I walked them over to it cause they didn't what car it was. They walk with me to the other side of the parking lot and tell me to open up the trunk. I opened that trunk and it was full of stuff from around 4 different stores at the mall
It was a hot day so my friend and I were sitting on her trunk waiting for the police to go get the managers from the various stores to come and get they stuff out my trunk.

We waiting and waiting and suddenly we hear the cops yelling STOP or you're gonna get shot and we see my ex runnin like a runaway slave away from the cops with the hancuffs behind his back. I swore I watchin a freakin movie or something, like this could not be my life they caught his butt around the corner from the mall by some dumpsters. He went to jail for about 2 months, I put money on his books, sent him sexy pictures and went to visit ****still stupid**** and when this fool got out since I couldn't go pick him up cause I didn't have a babysitter, He cheated on me. That was enough. I was done, good penis or not. I was done. Started dating my DH 2 weeks later

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Jan 06 2014 at 9:24pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:33pm
Oh I remembered I dated this white cop briefly and he thought he was down. I sarcastically told him that he must think he's down because he arrests black males in the neighborhood he patrols. So we're driving along, listening to hip hop and some song comes on... Here he goes singing "Nicca, nicca, nicca". I wanted to jerk the wheel and run us off the road if only he could've been ejected and I could walk away scratch free. I asked why he felt it was ok to say that word and his answer was just because he can. After I got home I never spoke to him again.

Edited by GG - Jan 06 2014 at 9:40pm
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:36pm
I was dating this older guy (34 y/o) that thought it was cute to ignore me when I said something he didn't like. The 2nd time he did it I broke it off with him through a text message and I read that mofo like a book. I was calling, texting and facetiming and this fool ignored me for 2 days. I got tired of it and sent the text. #byefelicia #thatswhyyou'resingle
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2014 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

It was a hot day so my friend and I were sitting on her trunk waiting for the police to go get the managers from the various stores to come and get they stuff out my trunk.

We waiting and waiting and suddenly we hear the cops yelling STOP or you're gonna get shot and we see my ex runnin like a runaway slave away from the cops with the hancuffs behind his back

LMFAO Dead this could totally be a scene from a 90s hood movie.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic