BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your worst dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:54pm
Coco-- Exactly. She could have at least said in the parking lot. Hmmm, sister I have something to tell you. I used your pic on a dating website and the guy we are meeting thinks I am you.

I couldn't get a heads up or something. I am not sure when she was going to tell me or him. But nothing surprises me with some of my family.

I was pissed and embarrassed. I told her she could have broken up my marriage with that bullsh*t. This happened 3 years ago..we just started talking about 6 months ago.
Sponsored Links

Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:55pm
Damn. your sister set you up.  I would curse her out. smh 
Ds2nice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ds2nice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 2:11pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shared it here b4 but went on a date with a cute but very shy and somewhat awkward dude... although it was boring just all was coo til he excused himself and went to J/O in my bathroom.
DID U HEAR THE FAPPING  thru the door or did he leave traces in there?Dead

He was in there for a while I went to check and heard him going... listened again and yes he was in full flap mode ....(I know flapping when i hear it Geek)...he came out..awhile later...and thought we would just kick it on the sofa as if nothing happened.. I told him he had to go...

@YT I was considered that hed whip his dick on my good towels but i checked after he left and all was good. Im guessing he flushed... but it smelled of sweat and beaten meat

ShockedShockedShocked  That's crazy sh*t.  Maybe he tried to relax himself by doing the method from "Something about Mary" movie.
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:14pm
Had to go back and find this but here goes: 

My date from hell Angry

So I met this fineeeeeeeeeeeeeeee brotha at my college, when I was like 17, one day and we were just vibing. We decided to go on a date to like Olive Garden or something. Now when his ass pulls up he has a BABY in the back seat. A BABY. Now this child couldn't have been more than a couple months old (He never mentioned having a child to me but I didn't ask either). So he tells me he's going to drop the child off at his baby mothers house which was close to mine (Why not do that first?) 

Sooooo we get to her house and she won't take the baby!!! She was mad that I was in the car so all I can remember her saying is "You cuh take da baby wit chu!" "You cuh take da baby wit chu!"
over and over in the most hoodrat manner ever! So this Brotha decides to go in the house, mind you the baby is still in the car!!!!!! and he's in there for a good 15 minutes. I'm praying that this child doesn't wake up because I don't do kids. That precious little baby was knocked out though.   But by this time I'm steaminggggggg!!!! His ass finally comes out with scratches on his face and his shirt all wrinkled up from them fighting??? So he hops in the car and starts driving like a bat out of hell,. WITH THE BABY IN THE CAR Angry!!!  Talking about she said she's gonna call the COPS and he doesn't want to get arrested AGAIN!

At this point I'm like "Take me home! Take me home! Take me home!" And the baby must've sensed this bull cause the baby starts screaming!!!He tries to pull over and and I'm like "TAKE ME HOME!" (We're like a block from my house). So he pulls up at my house and I probably jumped out the car before it completely stopped!!

FAST FORWARD A COUPLE MONTHS! I was driving in my neighborhood and who do I see looking like a happy family? Him and his child's mother WHO LOOKED PREGNANT!!

Mind you he was still inboxing me on Facebook!! 

THE END.

Edited by FarrahTheLibra - Dec 09 2013 at 5:14pm
FarrahTheLibra View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarrahTheLibra Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 5:27pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

worst date was with this white guy.
he was cute in a that dude from criminal minds kind of way.
first half of the date was cool, we went out to this chinese restaurant and i agreed to go back to his place to watch a movie n drink some beer.

so we get there and everything is sort of okay not awesome but definitely not bad. we go through the beer and he has a little bit of gin or something and i was an alchy at the time n not feeling sh*t so i said lets go. anyway throughout the night he asks me if i wanna be part of his open relationship (which i knew of, but damn 1 date Brotha and you trying to make me a sisterwife?) and im just like uhhh... wheres the gin? (anyway i figured out later on that hes like hugely dependent on his gf and he was looking for someone to take up his time while she was away so he wouldnt be depressed/suicidal)

anyway total i think we each had about 3 beers n 3 shots. he goes to the bathroom and is in there for a loooong time. im like either this nigga is takin a shit or he's sharpening his knives to skin me alive. after a while i get really concerned so i knock on the door n theres no answer. i open it a little

and this dude is sleep naked in the bath tub. i check to make sure he's breathing. text his girlfriend from his phone and call up another dude to come get me (he lived out in the sticks and i wasnt waiting for his naked ass to come to)

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:31pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Sister said she had a blind date with a guy she met online and wanted me to come for "safety" reasons. She said she told the guy and he was okay with it.

So we meet at the restaurant and the dude is all happy to see me. Compliments me on my face and attire, acts as if he knows me, and I am looking puzzled because I know he's suppose to be on a date with my sister. I am only the safety person. The entire time he's talking to me and I try to steer the convo towards my sister. He totally ignores her. Towards the end of the meal, I make a comment to him and my sister to be excused as I needed to call my husband. This dude flips the fck out in the restaurant. He starts yelling about your profile says single, nothing about being married, he tired of lying stupid hos who are full shyt, storms out and leaves us with the tab. Come to find out...my sister set up a profile using my pictures. Been chatting with him and speaking with him by phone.

I told her if she don't take that damn profile down, I'd file charges against her for impersonating me.

ShockedConfusedShocked
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:40pm
Lmao.
If I was the dude I would have left y'all with the tab too.

Y'all crazy
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:45pm
who was it that let a visibly intoxicated person drive them home??
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:56pm
I had a date with this west indian guy from work. He was from Guyana but of Indian decent. Word around the office was his parents gave him an ultimatum to find a wife or they were gonna cut him off. But I didn't hear this until after the daggone date. He comes to pick me up at my house and is shocked that I live in such a neighborhood. I was looking around like it was something from new jack city. (I later found out he lived in the burbs in NJ). Anyways im like what???? You ready to go? We go eat in the city and things were cool. There was no chemistry so I was like hey I see you on monday when he got infront of my building. He reaches over to kiss me outta of no where. Like so how did you like the moooooooooo(a chicken filled tongue with rice was smack in my mouth)vies. I was like WTF. Where did that come from. This ain't the lifetime channel. I had jokes on him for weeks at work. He got married 3 months later to some chick he just met. 

I was a suga mama for a dude at one point i'm my life. He had the freaking biggest pipe I had ever seen and new how to lay it properly with no leaks. Took the mofo on shopping sprees all the gotdang time. I think the only thing he ever paid for was a token to take the train. I was 22 at the time and had a really good job and paid no bills.  DeadDead
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 7:59pm
My sister hooked me up with this guy that while standing in flats he was up to my belly button. I was mad at her for weeks cos me and dude were talking on the phone for weeks. Building up a relationship over the phoneDead. That day I met up with him and he had on church shoes with no socks and had the audacity not to use lotion them daggone ANKLES. I was done done done. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>
  Share Topic