Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your worst dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:22am
Coming back from another city, I met this acquaintance at the beauty shop and we somehow ended up exchanging numbers. I'm telling her I just came back to town and finding it hard to meet people again. So she tells me about her cousin (I should have known right then and there that this would end up badly) that is divorced and is looking as well, and how she really envisions us together, how charming he is and blah, blah, blah.

So I think to myself why not. We decide to meet at for coffee and dessert. Dude ain't much of a looker but he seems nice enough and I make a real effort at conversation. An hour and a half into it, he starts with the snide comments. He's the type of dude that gets intimidated easily by a smart woman and lashes out. The whole time, I was busting my ass to make the conversation interesting and this mofo is trying to bring me down! Despite his rudeness, I remain polite because I'm thinking of his cousin. After a while, I tell him that maybe we should cut this short because for whatever reason, we are not clicking and that I appreciate that he took the time to meet me (gag).

This mothafucca remains rude as hell and then asks me for a ride because he took the bus! So I agree to take him and turns out he was jobless and living with his mama. He had 2 kids in she had custody. I bet she got rid of his ass because he was controlling, he seemed the type.

Anyway, the next day I call the cousin and get her voice mail, trying to smooth things out and go on with my relationship with her. Never heard from her again until a month later when I meet her at the beauty shop again. She's with a friend and giving me the stink eye. After a few attempts at conversation, I'm like fucc it and fucc you. I didn't ask you to hook me up with some jobless loser with 2 kids who lives in his mama's basement anyways and you got the nerve to give me attitude! Needless to say, we never spoke again.
Sponsored Links

Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:30am
I can't compete with ya'll LOL

I went out with dude for dinner and a movie.  Halfway through the dinner he talking about he didn't get paid this week, so can we split the dinner and he'll pay for the movie.  For real??  And you ordered steak AND lobster?!  Then had the audacity to tell me he never had lobster before. Disapprove
I told him I wasn't feeling going to the movies anymore and went home after we ate...I don't think I've answered his phone calls since.
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:31am
WHO IS TEACHING THESE DUDES HOW TO INTERACT WITH WOMEN?!?!
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:34am
lmaooo
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:34am
Originally posted by SN2BPHD SN2BPHD wrote:

I had a date vomit on me at the state fair.
ShockedDeadShockedDead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:35am
There's also this internet date with this indian dude who contacted me and assumed I was indian too somehow (don't know why, I think I looked pretty black on the pic). I decided to give it a shot. Anyways, when I show up, he realizes I'm black and not indian. The meeting is super awkward. We're in this lounge bar and he's trying to get comfy with me on the sofa. I'm being evasive. At one point, he touches my hair and and tells me with a look of disgust in his face how rough it is. I tell him his goddam breath stinks. He ends up telling me that he thought I was a dark indian from a lower caste, not a black chick, and that he just wanted to fucc anyways. I tell him to look at his damn self in the mirror and that I wouldn't fucc his chickpea smelling breath for all the roupies in the world. We parted then and there, lol

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Dec 09 2013 at 10:38am
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:36am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

There's also this internet date with this indian dude who contacted me and assumed I was indian too somehow (don't know why, I think I looked pretty black on the pic). I decided to give it a hot. Anyways, when I show up, he realizes I'm black and not indian. The meeting is super awkward. We're in this lounge bar and he's trying to get comfy with me on the sofa. I'm being evasive. At one point, he touches my hair and and tells me with a look of disgust in his face how rough it is. I tell him his goddam breath stinks. He ends up telling me that he thought I was a dark indian from a lower caste, not a black chick, and that he just wanted to fucc anyways. I tell him to look at his damn self in the mirror and that I wouldn't fucc his chickpea smelling breath for all the roupies in the world. We parted then and there, lol

Lmao @ thinking his behavior would lead him to panty land in the first place... All that "I want to f*ck a dark girl to see what it's like" sh*t is disgusting.

Edited by GG - Dec 09 2013 at 10:43am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:42am
y'all got me scared now.. 

I'm about to hop into the dating world i think and i don't wanna deal with any of this..

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:43am
^^He was like Raj from the Big Bang Theory but sleazier and uglier, lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 11:01am
Found the original post with more details...

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

The nasty buzzard couldn't hold his liquor and peed on himself.

He kept telling me he was a lightweight when it came to drinking, but I
really didn't think I had to censor him when it came down to 2 bootleg
drinks from Applebee's, especially since they were so weak, they might
as well had been Kool-Aid.

By the time he got me home, he was being loud and obnoxious and kept
grabbing my arm asking me, "Why u doing me like this?"  Next thing I
know, his eyes got about a foot wide.  He looked down and when I
followed his eyes, you could just see the puddle spreading.  Even worse,
sh*t smelled like ammonia from the jump.

You would think the nasty buzzard would try to stop the flow and get out
so he wouldn't be pissing all over his cloth seats, but he just sat his
ass there and peed.  Afterwards, he just got quiet and put his head
down on the steering wheel.  I took that as my chance to escape.  I
looked out on my balcony 1 1/2 hours later and HE WAS STILL SITTING
THERE. 

When I checked back in the morning he was finally gone, but this negro
had the AUDACITY to call me the next night and ask me why did I LET him
drink like that?  I told him I didn't think a grown man drinking 2
Bahama Mamas was a big deal and that I wasn't in the habit of
babysitting adults.  A week later, he further tries me by telling me
(not asking) that he WOULD take me out to dinner, but he doesn't have
any money "unless I just wanna pay this time"....NEGATIVE NEGRO!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 9>