Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

your worst dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:26am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

I think I was his worst date. I'm really ashamed of this but WTF??

I was high school, went on a date with my aunt, her boyfriend and one of his friends which I liked. 
First we went to the mountains and I slipped in snow fell and got dirty.
Later we went out to eat and I had a ice cream float, I'm lactose intolerant.
Next we went to a drive-in movie where I fell asleep and was told I pooted loudly throughout most of the movie. Embarrassed

I was so glad those boys didn't go to the same school as we did but word got back all the same and I was called "Rudy Poot" for years. I know I'm still called that behind my back. LOL

Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 6:30am
Originally posted by AmiliaCabral AmiliaCabral wrote:

I met this guy while acting up at jouvert, we were pretty much in our underwear

A couple days later he said he wanted to take me out

SO he picked me up and we were in his car, talking, whatever and we headed out to long island.

All of a sudden we made a stop at a gas station. He made what I guess was a drug transaction and then two random goons hopped in the backseat 

I said AWHELLNAH and demanded that he take me home. He told me to either chill or walk. I had no idea where we were so I sat back but kept my box cutter in one hand just in case 

The goons were super nice to me but started smoking and drinking in the back

The car was a charger with tints and rims so it was already a target 

But he took it from his BM (I didn't know he even had kids) and she reported it stolen.

Just as we pulled up to the restaurant, the boys in blue pulled up and arrested my date and the two goons

I burst into tears and the cops held me at the station until my mom came

I was 21 but she whooped my ads too

WTF?! Thats crazy as heck!
hauteshellbi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote hauteshellbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:54am
lmfaoooo these have me cracking up omg i can picture him gulping LOL poor rudy poot Dead 

anyways...
My best friend was in town for the week
My boo called me up and invited us out to go downtown for drinks
i'm cheap and i dont like paying for parking so i parked 30 minutes away Sleepy 
fast forward 3 or so drinks
my ex snaps on my bff and said that hes feeling some type a way
he said shes being disrespectful (she wasnt he just gets all paro when he drinks)
they get into a big rass argument in the middle of the street
she points her fingers all in his face
he slaps her hand away
she feels like she was domestically abused so she runs to a bicycle cop to tell them what happened
they tell her to keep it moving
we had to take a cab to my car
i spent $45 on that cab
my friend didnt talk to me the whole way home
she left the next day...we didnt talk for 6 months after that
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 8:57am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shared it here b4 but went on a date with a cute but very shy and somewhat awkward dude... although it was boring just all was coo til he excused himself and went to J/O in my bathroom.
DID U HEAR THE FAPPING  thru the door or did he leave traces in there?Dead

He was in there for a while I went to check and heard him going... listened again and yes he was in full flap mode ....(I know flapping when i hear it Geek)...he came out..awhile later...and thought we would just kick it on the sofa as if nothing happened.. I told him he had to go...

@YT I was considered that hed whip his dick on my good towels but i checked after he left and all was good. Im guessing he flushed... but it smelled of sweat and beaten meat

He prolly would have been less shy and awkward after getting that nut out the way. But you sent him home so you'll never know. Ouch
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:33am
I told yall about all my foolish dates already.
I meet this guy at the club we dance all freaking night cos he bought me 2 daggone drinks and we exchange numbers. He asks me to go out to city island with him and we order our food. Time to pay and this mofo said he forgot his wallet at home. I said mofo we gonna go to that home of yours and get cho wallet. Whatchu take me for? He really did forget his wallet at home.

Another guy I met super cute tells me he wants to go out to the movies. I say cool meet me down at 42nd street and we can see the 9 o'clock show. I met him and he was looking delicious as ever and we proceed to get in the line. That particular theater the tciket booth is outside. So everyone can hear the ticket agent. She's like NEXT all loud and ghetto I say ticket for 2 for the movie. She says 28.50. So I turn around and say she said $28.50 and I step to the side. He then says $28.50??? I thought you were paying? The lady now says yall gonna pay or whatDead. $28.fity. I turned around and started heading towards the train station and never spoke to him again.

Another guy Imet also at another club. He told me to take a cab and meet him outside of his house. Not knowing it was his baby muvva's house. So there was a crowd of people outside on the stoop trying to get a glimpes of me. I wanted to tell the cabby to keep on driving but he came to the car. So we go downtown to eat at BBQ's and I order a bix texas size alcoholic drink. We finished our food then headed to the movie theatre all I remembered was the beginning of the movie when they show who's starring in it. I woke up by myself drool everywhere. I was like dannnng he couldn't even wake a sister up. He never called me again.

Last but not least I told yall about the guy that kept asking for his $11 back after he took me to see a movie. The whole way home he was like you gonna give me my $11 back?Dead
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:44am
worst date was with this white guy.
he was cute in a that dude from criminal minds kind of way.
first half of the date was cool, we went out to this chinese restaurant and i agreed to go back to his place to watch a movie n drink some beer.

so we get there and everything is sort of okay not awesome but definitely not bad. we go through the beer and he has a little bit of gin or something and i was an alchy at the time n not feeling sh*t so i said lets go. anyway throughout the night he asks me if i wanna be part of his open relationship (which i knew of, but damn 1 date Brotha and you trying to make me a sisterwife?) and im just like uhhh... wheres the gin? (anyway i figured out later on that hes like hugely dependent on his gf and he was looking for someone to take up his time while she was away so he wouldnt be depressed/suicidal)

anyway total i think we each had about 3 beers n 3 shots. he goes to the bathroom and is in there for a loooong time. im like either this nigga is takin a shit or he's sharpening his knives to skin me alive. after a while i get really concerned so i knock on the door n theres no answer. i open it a little

and this dude is sleep naked in the bath tub. i check to make sure he's breathing. text his girlfriend from his phone and call up another dude to come get me (he lived out in the sticks and i wasnt waiting for his naked ass to come to)

Edited by beebeexx - Dec 09 2013 at 9:44am
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

I told yall about all my foolish dates already.
I meet this guy at the club we dance all freaking night cos he bought me 2 daggone drinks and we exchange numbers. He asks me to go out to city island with him and we order our food. Time to pay and this mofo said he forgot his wallet at home. I said mofo we gonna go to that home of yours and get cho wallet. Whatchu take me for? He really did forget his wallet at home.

Another guy I met super cute tells me he wants to go out to the movies. I say cool meet me down at 42nd street and we can see the 9 o'clock show. I met him and he was looking delicious as ever and we proceed to get in the line. That particular theater the tciket booth is outside. So everyone can hear the ticket agent. She's like NEXT all loud and ghetto I say ticket for 2 for the movie. She says 28.50. So I turn around and say she said $28.50 and I step to the side. He then says $28.50??? I thought you were paying? The lady now says yall gonna pay or whatDead. $28.fity. I turned around and started heading towards the train station and never spoke to him again.

Another guy Imet also at another club. He told me to take a cab and meet him outside of his house. Not knowing it was his baby muvva's house. So there was a crowd of people outside on the stoop trying to get a glimpes of me. I wanted to tell the cabby to keep on driving but he came to the car. So we go downtown to eat at BBQ's and I order a bix texas size alcoholic drink. We finished our food then headed to the movie theatre all I remembered was the beginning of the movie when they show who's starring in it. I woke up by myself drool everywhere. I was like dannnng he couldn't even wake a sister up. He never called me again.

Last but not least I told yall about the guy that kept asking for his $11 back after he took me to see a movie. The whole way home he was like you gonna give me my $11 back?Dead
LOLLOLLOL
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:54am
One time I went out with this guy and he didn't want to go to any restaurants in the area where were. It was predominantly Asian and he opted for McDonald's. we left McDonald's and he had the nerve to grab my ass and force his tongue in mouth then suggest we go to a motel. I walked away from him and he texted me all day and night asking whether or not I'd reconsider his motel offer because he wanted to "Tell me some things in private and if I told him no and got uncomfortable at any point he'd stop".
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:05am
most of my dates have been pretty tame...but i do remember this one guy trying to kiss me coming toward my face with his tongue sticking out...ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwSick
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:14am
oh and i forgot about that one time i called myself going out with a well known baller...and he rode by one of his spots when we were in route...it freaked me out so bad because all i could think of was the po po swooping in while i was in his truck/area and me having to call mama tc to come get me...no no no.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>
  Share Topic