Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

your worst dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:44am
They only try to get you to their house to possibly feel your p*ssy.

Edited by GG - Dec 09 2013 at 12:46am
Sponsored Links

Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

They only try to get you to their house to possibly feel your p*ssy.

Girl yes!

No no no no no not today
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (20) Thanks(20)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:56am
When I was 17 I went out on a date with this white/asian guy who thought he was black. He seemed cool. I met him at my job at a department store. He shopped there often and we just started to talk and exchanged numbers. So anyways he asked me out to go with him to a talent showcase that his friend would be rapping in. So we go to the showcase and its wack as hell. His friends who were all black were kind of annoying and loud. Just a bunch of bammas. Well two of the friends needed a ride back home. So he takes them. But the whole time we are riding the friends are talking to him all types of crazy. Like you could tell that they didn't respect him. That was a huge turn off to me. After we dropped his friends off I asked him why did he let them talk to him like that and he got mad. I guess he felt I was attacking his manhood or something. So I just dropped it because I knew after that night that I didn't plan on seeing him anymore and told him to just take me home. Well this little fake wanna be nucca said " You know what, Im not sure if I wanna take you home" So I calmly pulled my knife out of my purse and held it against his neck and said "Oh you gon' take me home" He gulped hard as hellLOL. I had him drop me off at my cousin house and that lil fake eminem burned rubber getting out of there. I never saw him again after that.

Lesson learned. I didn't let dates pick me up anymore. I made sure I drove.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:57am
I think I was his worst date. I'm really ashamed of this but WTF??

I was high school, went on a date with my aunt, her boyfriend and one of his friends which I liked. 
First we went to the mountains and I slipped in snow fell and got dirty.
Later we went out to eat and I had a ice cream float, I'm lactose intolerant.
Next we went to a drive-in movie where I fell asleep and was told I pooted loudly throughout most of the movie. Embarrassed

I was so glad those boys didn't go to the same school as we did but word got back all the same and I was called "Rudy Poot" for years. I know I'm still called that behind my back. LOL
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:59am
You and your aunt the same age? Or does she just like younger men?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:59am
LOL@Katrenia
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:59am
Idk if I can ever date another Asian. That wanna be down sh*t is tired. Just be YOU...

Edited by GG - Dec 09 2013 at 1:08am
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:03am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I was a freshman, acting older and my aunt and her friends were seniors.
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:09am
Originally posted by Katrenia Katrenia wrote:

Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

I was a freshman, acting older and my aunt and her friends were seniors.

Ohh ok..cool. Lol when I was thinking of "aunt" I was thinking of someone at least 20 years older than you, that's why I wondered if she liked them young Lol...but I got a couple of fam members that will soon be in high school with their aunt/uncle too LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 1:20am
Katrenia and Petite got me dying laughing.

Dude thought he was gon punk Petite but she was like, "Nuh uh, not today!"
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>
  Share Topic