Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

your worst dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:18pm
2 Applebee's drinks though?? They barely put enough alcohol in there as it is...I can't deal with a lightweights...that is so unattractive..hold your liquor or don't drink Ouch
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:18pm
My McDonald's date sounds classy as fcuk right now smh
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:19pm
LOLLOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 11:26pm
Same dude with the fuked up car...same night....he took me to an improv show that he'd gotten free tickets to...we were seated and waiter came by with the menu...buddy looked at the it and was like "Ummmm how about we go to mcdonald's after instead??EmbarrassedGeek" ....I wasn't hungry since I'd already eaten...but damn, really?? Yeah that was our last date LOL I only went because I wanted to see the person performing :/

Edited by browneyez4548 - Dec 08 2013 at 11:26pm
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:24am
My first date ever with a Korean guy and it started off seemingly well
We had a great dinner
We discussed his idea of a black version of a hooters where their butts would be the main attraction
He drops me home only to drive back 15 mins later
Talking about we need to make out
I told him dates over and go home
Then the next day berates me and tells me I should grind on his lap and make out to explore our sexual chemistry and make sure we're compatible
I told him he's creepy and forget it
He says I screwing it up an we would have a great future together
He had a dream that we had like 3 "biracial kids" (obviously) and I was a happy mother at a picnic with him and his parents
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:24am
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

Went out with dude.

Another date:

He flew me out to come see him (that was actually our first date Lol) We knew eachother before, had mutual friends, talked on the phone often etc...after he moved, we kept in contact and started "talking"....anywho I stayed at a hotel, he stayed at his place....everything was fine till day 2 when I found out dude had another girl in the city visiting him -at the same.damn.time -__- 

I was too broke at the time to simply change my flight and leave...college life Disapprove so I stayed. He paid for everything while I was there...food, hotel, shopping etc...and he and I weren't fuking, so I figured I'd enjoy the perks and pretended I didn't knowErmm...judge me..I judge myself sometimes Lol

That was def a lesson learned. Never again. He invited me to go on other trips after that, but I just couldn't....never told him why, but that was honestly my worst date ever..fuk dude with the stank breath..and dude with the fuked up car...THIS was the worst Lol... I felt soooo trapped, although we werent a couple he did lead me to believe that I was the only one he was talking to on that level..we were gonna officially date once he moved back down here smh...*sigh* to be 20 and dumb...fast forward now..it would have never gone down like that....but you live and learn, I wasn't as blunt back then as I am now LOL

So how you find out about ol' girl?
Smh....these dudes be a hot mess. Dead
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:35am
He came by to pick me up at the hotel...I was still finishing up my hair in the bathroom....He was in there with me..I asked him to step out so that I could change my pants...he forgot to take his phone with him... I got curious....the rest is history DisapproveLOL
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:36am
I shared my story on here a long time ago. But anyways my ex bestie set me up on a date with a dude with a glass eye that lived in a trailer park. Let me see if I can find the link.
Luv2Teach View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Luv2Teach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:36am
thank yall for this thread!!!

I was just having a convo earlier with one of my married friends about how real this single struggle is lol

This dating sh*t is not for me. If one more grown ass man over 25 considers "chillin" at your house a date....I'm gonna lose my damn mind!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Luv2Teach - Dec 09 2013 at 12:38am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 12:37am
A glass eye??Disapprove I see why she's an ex-bestie Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>