BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your worst dates

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
YoursTruly View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YoursTruly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Shared it here b4 but went on a date with a cute but very shy and somewhat awkward dude... although it was boring just all was coo til he excused himself and went to J/O in my bathroom.

Whaatt?!! ConfusedLOL Wait, so how did you find out that's what he was doing??
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:47pm
Hmmmm.....My date took me to the movies and was too cheap to pay for the second ticket so he sneaked into the movie theater Sleepy F*cking cheapo.

Then he tried to get me drunk and take advantage of me (this was when I was a serious alcoholic. One shot wasn't gonna get me drunk, booboo.) Plus He was the worst kisser EVER. He licked all over my mouth and chin like a dog. GROSSSSSSSSSS!! I had to act like my mom was texting me to come home so he could take me home lol
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:49pm
Originally posted by HaitianDiva64 HaitianDiva64 wrote:

Ac be my friend....let's be ratchet together boo

Set it up ma! 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:50pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

Shared it here b4 but went on a date with a cute but very shy and somewhat awkward dude... although it was boring just all was coo til he excused himself and went to J/O in my bathroom.
DID U HEAR THE FAPPING  thru the door or did he leave traces in there?Dead

He was in there for a while I went to check and heard him going... listened again and yes he was in full flap mode ....(I know flapping when i hear it Geek)...he came out..awhile later...and thought we would just kick it on the sofa as if nothing happened.. I told him he had to go...

@YT I was considered that hed whip his dick on my good towels but i checked after he left and all was good. Im guessing he flushed... but it smelled of sweat and beaten meat

Edited by Gkisses - Dec 08 2013 at 9:51pm
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:52pm

Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

DID U HEAR THE FAPPING  thru the door or did he leave traces in there?Dead

He was in there for a while I went to check and heard him going... listened again and yes he was in full flap mode ....(I know flapping when i hear it Geek)...he came out..awhile later...and thought we would just kick it on the sofa as if nothing happened.. I told him he had to go...

AND THEN what happened?!

My bad nvm

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Dec 08 2013 at 9:58pm
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:55pm
That was your cue to join him, GK Stern Smile
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 9:57pm
I had a date vomit on me at the state fair.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:02pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

That was your cue to join him, GK Stern Smile

If the earlier part of the date had gone better..maybe I would have LOL
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:18pm
Went out with dude.

Me- Was dressed up. Heels and all.

Him- had on a tshirt and jeans with a hole on the side.

Breathe was stank as all hell, kept trying to whisper sweet nothings into my ear -__-

Another dude:

Car almost didn't start when we got back to the car Sleepy

Another date:

He flew me out to come see him (that was actually our first date Lol) We knew eachother before, had mutual friends, talked on the phone often etc...after he moved, we kept in contact and started "talking"....anywho I stayed at a hotel, he stayed at his place....everything was fine till day 2 when I found out dude had another girl in the city visiting him -at the same.damn.time -__- 

I was too broke at the time to simply change my flight and leave...college life Disapprove so I stayed. He paid for everything while I was there...food, hotel, shopping etc...and he and I weren't fuking, so I figured I'd enjoy the perks and pretended I didn't knowErmm...judge me..I judge myself sometimes Lol

That was def a lesson learned. Never again. He invited me to go on other trips after that, but I just couldn't....never told him why, but that was honestly my worst date ever..fuk dude with the stank breath..and dude with the fuked up car...THIS was the worst Lol... I felt soooo trapped, although we werent a couple he did lead me to believe that I was the only one he was talking to on that level..we were gonna officially date once he moved back down here smh...*sigh* to be 20 and dumb...fast forward now..it would have never gone down like that....but you live and learn, I wasn't as blunt back then as I am now LOL
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2013 at 10:45pm
Pretty sure I mentioned it on here before, but he got drunk off of two Applebee's drinks, pissed on himself while he was dropping me off home, and then sat outside my apartment in his pissy clothes and cloth seats for like two hours.

Had the audacity to call me a week later and say he would take me out to dinner again, but his money's short, and I'd have to pay. As if I woulda went somewhere with him again even if he paid me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 9>
  Share Topic