Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your vagina isnt just too big....its also...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your vagina isnt just too big....its also...
    Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:48am

FB

Your Vagina Isn't Just Too Big, Too Floppy, and Too Hairy—It's Also Too Brown

Good news, ladies! Society has discovered another new thing that's wrong with you, which means another opportunity for you to make yourself more attractive for your man. Score! Turns out, the color of your vagina is gross and everyone hates it. So bleach that mother. Bleach it right now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Tx9vVVMWw0

(somebody please insert vid)

In this commercial for an Indian product called Clean and Dry Intimate Wash, a (very light-skinned) couple sits down for what would have been a peaceful cup of morning coffee—if the woman's disgusting brown vagina hadn't ruined everything! The dude can't even bring himself look at her. He can't look at his coffee either, because it only reminds him of his wife's dripping, coffee-brown hole! Fortunately, the quick-thinking woman takes a shower, scrubbing her swarthy snatch with Clean and Dry Intimate Wash ("Freshness + Fairness"). And poof! Her vadge comes out blinding white like a downy baby lamb (and NOT THE GROSS BLACK KIND) and her husband—whose penis, I can only assume, is literally a light saber—is all, "Hey, lady! Cancel them divorce papers and LET'S BONE."

Needless to say, certain citizens are troubled by this product—which, in addition to just being insane, brings up painful issues about the hierarchy of skin tone within the Indian community. As if it isn't bad enough that darker-skinned people are encouraged to stay out of the sun and invest in skin-bleaching products like Fair & Lovely, and that white actresses are being imported to play Indian people in Bollywood movies, now everyone has to be insecure about the fact that their vaginas happen to be the color that vaginas are??? Splendid! God, I was just saying the other day that my misogyny didn't have enough racism in it.

So what are the pro-vadge-bleaching people thinking? Here's a hilarious explanation from a male ad exec:

It is hard to deny that fairness creams often get social commentators and activists all worked up. What they should do is take a deep breath and think again. Lipstick is used to make your lips redder, fairness cream is used to make you fairer-so what's the problem? I don't think any Youngistani today thinks the British Raj/White man is superior to us Brown folk. That's all 1947 thinking!

The only reason I can offer for why people like fairness, is this: if you have two beautiful girls, one of them fair and the other dark, you see the fair girl's features more clearly. This is because her complexion reflects more light. I found this amazing difference when I directed Kabir Bedi, who is very fair and had to wear dark makeup for Othello, the Black hero of the play. I found I had to have a special spotlight following Kabir around the stage because otherwise the audience could not see his expressions.

See? It makes perfect sense. We just want our vaginas to reflect more light—is that so wrong? I mean, WHAT IF MY CAR BREAKS DOWN AT NIGHT AND I DON'T HAVE A REFLECTIVE ENOUGH VAGINA? Really, the ultimate one-vagina-to-rule-them-all would glow in the dark like one of those deep-sea fishes. I need my vagina to attract more krill so my husband will me again! (My husband is a whale.)

Basically the idea is to get as far away as possible from any color that vaginas actually come in. Because that's what's at the heart of this type of thinking—the perfect vagina would be something that's not a vagina at all.

http://jezebel.com/5900928/your-vagina-isnt-just-too-big-too-floppy-and-too-hairyits-also-too-brown

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 14 2013 at 10:48am
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:50am
She needs to take a chill pill, and back away from the computer. Stop reading that nonsense girl! She knows in real life not a man on earth would b like, "sorry, can't hit, ur pum pum is too dark."

Men are not that doggone deep.
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:51am
Lawd
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:52am
lmao @ glow in the dark vagina lol
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:53am
14 participants
DzsesszikaLindy West

Goddamnit.

I am familiar with this type of discrimination. Word around the high school locker rooms was I would make a less suitable gf because I wasn't "pink" and I once punched my ex boyfriends pal square in his face when he asked me if my "coochie is purple" in the middle of a bar. (I am a medium dark complexion). He also after collecting himself from the ground let me know that it was okay if it was. Jackass. 4/11/12 1:34pm

Ouch

LOL

Edited by Wildfire - Nov 14 2013 at 10:56am
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:55am
LOL

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 10:56am
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

<er ="proxima js_expand-branch-er">14 participants</er>     <article ="js_reply reply js_goto_post" id="reply_460662573" -id="460662573"><er><div ="media"><span class="img"></span><div ="bd"><span ="reply-authors">Dzsesszika<span ="reply-author replyto-author">Lindy West</span></span><div ="reply-s js_reply-s inline-block" -forpost="460662573"><span ="js_message inline phs text-tiny proxima popover"></span><span ="js_undismissed-msg-place"></span><div ="inline plm has-tooltip tip-bottom" -tooltip="" title="Recommend"><span ="like-display txt text-micro text-upper mrs strong">30</span><span ="js_liked-msg-place"></span>     </er><div ="reply-"><p ="first-text">Goddamnit.

I am familiar with this type of discrimination. Word around the high
school locker rooms was I would make a less suitable gf because I wasn't
"pink" and I once punched my ex boyfriends pal square in his
face when he asked me if my "coochie is purple" in the middle of a bar. (I
am a medium dark complexion). He also after collecting himself from the
ground let me know that it was okay if it was. Jackass.          4/11/12 1:34pm

Ouch

</article>

He wasn't into chicks jk, iono
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:03am
Ehhhh. That commercial won't make me feel some kinda, my poosay has character
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:04am
I knew it was a Jezebel article before clicking.... SMH!  
Being this angry all the time can't be healthy.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2013 at 11:34am
I choose to spend the rest of my life feeling that my coochie is the one part of my body that is not racially profiled.  Is nothing sacred!

LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style