Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your SO's Ex Calls You for a W2W/M2M

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 2:58pm
I'd hear them out and question her motive behind it.
Sponsored Links

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 4:57pm
Allowing drama to be "invited" into your relationship? WTDDA?

We are peaceful, calm people with a foundation built on love, trust and respect. None of that has any place in our home HeartYing Yang
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 5:53pm
I met my SO's ex when I went to Italy. We went to a gathering at one of the people in the neighborhood. She was there. She didn't even know he was back in town. She was NOT trying to talk to me. She was pissed. She showed up at his mother's house later that night. His mother shut the door in her face and told her never to show up there again. She's not a wanted guest.
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:03pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

I met my SO's ex when I went to Italy. We went to a gathering at one of the people in the neighborhood. She was there. She didn't even know he was back in town. She was NOT trying to talk to me. She was pissed. She showed up at his mother's house later that night. His mother shut the door in her face and told her never to show up there again. She's not a wanted guest.
damn, what did the ex gf do to warrant that?LOL
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

damn, what did the ex gf do to warrant that?LOL
She broke my fiance's heart. He is 5 years younger than her and it's the old tale of he was in love with the older woman and she trapped him. She broke up with him which prompted him to decide to take his NY job offer. He says it was the best decision he could have made. She regretted it after the guy she ended up burned her(in the emotional sense) and she realized what she had. Sleepy His mother never liked her though. She always knew she was no good. She was happy when it ended. She loves me though.Approve
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 6:37pm
Awww, happy endings
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 7:49pm

if the shoe were on the other foot and my ex wanted to talk to my current to talk trash about me, i wouldn't want him to entertain it at all, not even a sentence.. 
so even though i'd be curious if she could tell me anything i didn't already know and have long accepted, i'd offer that she find a therapist to talk out her feelings. not me. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 29 2013 at 8:49pm
I feel like if you hear them out you already have an inkling that your SO ain't bout shyt........therefore you don't need to hear it anyway.......if you're content and confident in your relationship you ain't looking for BS....and you still don't need to hear it......either way.......she can find her some business.
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote binky622 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 30 2013 at 9:34am
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I feel like if you hear them out you already have an inkling that your SO ain't bout shyt........therefore you don't need to hear it anyway.......if you're content and confident in your relationship you ain't looking for BS....and you still don't need to hear it......either way.......she can find her some business.

ClapClapClapClap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style