Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your real hair is so long so why do u wear weaves?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your real hair is so long so why do u wear weaves?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:42am
Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

I notice the least people know about something the more thy have to say about it.

Exactly !! She has never had a weave in her entire life but she swears she knows soo much. Plus her hair has been the same length for 4yrs.  
Sponsored Links

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:51am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

I think my hair is about the same length as yours (I say I think because I always forget how long it really is.  I keep thinking it's shoulder length), and people say the same thing to me and I am tired of it as well.  I wear weaves because I am lazy--it takes me a LONG TIME to wash, dry and style my hair.  I always have my hands up in my hair, so that doesn't do me any favors.  Weaves help me to stop causing my own hair breakage and damage.

YESSSS! It takes me so long to wash, deep condition, and blow dry and style my hair. My arms hurt from holding them over my head for so long and my hair is about three inches longer than it was in my avatar pic that was taken over 7 months ago. You should get a growth shirt so you can measure your length. 
imfunsized View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote imfunsized Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by SinCityKitty SinCityKitty wrote:

Originally posted by imfunsized imfunsized wrote:

I notice the least people know about something the more thy have to say about it.

Exactly !! She has never had a weave in her entire life but she swears she knows soo much. Plus her hair has been the same length for 4yrs.  

Yup it's usually those chicks or guys who swear they know everything. She is also probably jealous of the length of your hair. Back when I had Apl relaxed hair, my friends would be like if I had your hair I would do this, this, and this. Smh they didn't realize doing all that extra stuff was the reason their hair was damaged or stayed the same length.
alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:18am
Lol - I laugh when people say that and tell them "that's why my hair is so long". Then I get the  Stern Smile face when they see a pic of my own hair.
KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 11:58am
People always like to talk so much about things they know nothing about. I'd just smile and say you wear you hair the way you want and I'll do the same
Aihtnyck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aihtnyck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:32pm
ITA with everyone here, except that by chance, I only get those questions by my parents LOL so it doesnt get me too mad.

Actually my sister who stood there for years frying her damn EYEBROW LENGHT leave out, FINALLY understood why I always had weaves in. So she started copying me and she's now on her good way to have longer hair than me  Cool

KanDy994 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KanDy994 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 6:27pm
 I'm dea
Originally posted by Aihtnyck Aihtnyck wrote:

ITA with everyone here, except that by chance, I only get those questions by my parents LOL so it doesnt get me too mad.

Actually my sister who stood there for years frying her damn EYEBROW LENGHT leave out, FINALLY understood why I always had weaves in. So she started copying me and she's now on her good way to have longer hair than me  Cool

OMGLOL I'm dead!!!
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:20pm
Not EYEBROW LENGTH!!! 

No!!! I wasn't ready!!
JaceDummy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JaceDummy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 9:30pm
The movie Good Hair really made it a lot worse in my opinion. Chris Rock going on Oprah talking about Black women trying to be White!
How about if I have a lot of events coming up and I dont feel like making a series of hair appointments! Or, I just want to try a different look?? When Chris was going into bss asking if they would buy Black hair, I was pissed! I would buy Black hair!!!
Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 10:26pm
Lazy. I don't mess with flat irons, curlers, scarves, etc.
Plenty of hair under this weave.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>