Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your opinions on this style ladies **PICS**

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your opinions on this style ladies **PICS**
    Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 11:36pm
okay so I was wondering how many bundles and what length for this style??

^^the girl in the middle

and here is my hair...excuse the face this wasnt a photoshoot i was just trying to get a good shot of my hair

I plan on shaving the left side of my head also and I want to do a half sew in. As in have my own hair in between my braids and sew on the tracks for mainly fullness and a little bit of length
Sponsored Links

LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 22 2013 at 11:46pm
Sorry I forgot to mention I'm using EMH Malaysian kc
BxFinestcocoa View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BxFinestcocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 2:27am
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

Sorry I forgot to mention I'm using EMH Malaysian kc

You should be fine with two bundles the hair swells really big.
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:31am
^^thanks!! But don't people use 2 bundles for a full see in? Shouldn't I use one or 1 1/2 for a half plus my head being shaven on the side should use less hair right??
Belladonna1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Belladonna1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 9:03am
You do not have to shave the side of your hair! You can leave the perimeter out and pull the sides back and pin it! One bundle would be best, length 14 or 16.....and I would not leave any hair in between the tracks...just the perimeter! The style with the side shaved is played out!

Edited by Belladonna1 - Sep 23 2013 at 9:04am
Drea78 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Drea78 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:05pm
Love the style...IMO curly partials are high maintenance and can be damaging to your natural hair.  Curly hair is more prone to tangling usually waevw hair is stronger than your natural hair so detangle with be more tension cause to you hair leading to breakage.  I learned the hard way you can have your hair done with the perimeter left out so that you can free style you hair.
LFdiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LFdiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Belladonna1 Belladonna1 wrote:

You do not have to shave the side of your hair! You can leave the perimeter out and pull the sides back and pin it! One bundle would be best, length 14 or 16.....and I would not leave any hair in between the tracks...just the perimeter! The style with the side shaved is played out!

lol i waited for it to be played out so i could do it. i dont like my hair to look like everyone elses otherwise id get 30 inch long brazilian/peruvian/malaysian/indian hair lol

so i should just do a full sew in then with the KC no hair out except on top for a natural part. 16 inches okay i think i got it lol
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 5:03am
Originally posted by LFdiva LFdiva wrote:

Originally posted by Belladonna1 Belladonna1 wrote:

lol i waited for it to be played out so i could do it. i dont like my hair to look like everyone elses otherwise id get 30 inch long brazilian/peruvian/malaysian/indian hair lol

so i should just do a full sew in then with the KC no hair out except on top for a natural part. 16 inches okay i think i got it
lol

You're going to rock that hairstyle! But I agree don't shave the side...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply