BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Man Telling U He Cheated

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Man Telling U He Cheated
    Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:05pm
I have a question, im new to relationships, but do men tell you if they cheated on you, or you have to catch them with evidence and stuffQuestion My take is men lie because they are scared to hurt their girlfriends feelings so they wouldnt tell her. I feel a woman who have an "I dont care" attitude when it comes to bullshxt like that will put a man on punishments. So of course this will make the guy not want to tell her. Then I feel theres the emotional type of woman who will cry and deeply sadden by the truth. So have any of you been in a relationship where ur man told u he's cheated without u having to find out and how did you treat him after finding outQuestion
Sponsored Links

Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:16pm
I don't think they tell you. Could be for the reasons you stated (don't want to hurt the girlfriend's feelings, being in the doghouse etc.) BUT Most people (not just men) will not tell they're spouse "Yo, I cheated." and it be all good after that. People that cheat want to have their cake and eat it too. 

I haven't been in that situation, but with stories from friends, they caught them or found evidence. Its really really rare for a man to own up to the truth. I hope I answered your question Smile
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:21pm
Yeah answered it BUT after he says "I cheated" how is it gonna be good after that, wouldnt you be paranoid or would that just build trustQuestion
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:30pm
OH no, I meant that it wouldn't be all good after that LOL sorry I worded that wrong. Most likely, the girl would be paranoid. It'd break trust. Shooooot, if my man told me he cheated, AND  I had the audacity to stay with them, I would always be side eye-ing them.

"Oh you're going to work?? Have your boss sign this paper of when you clock in and out. Make sure he writes the date, time, his ssn, your ssn, and have him take a picture of you working."

Up&Out don't play Stern Smile
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:30pm
But in all seriousness, if I was that paranoid, I would just end it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:36pm
Right... Thats what happened in my relationship but thats another story lol
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 9:47pm
You cheated or he cheated? Shocked You don't have to answer  that if you don't want to 
missdeeluxe View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote missdeeluxe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 10:01pm
Some men feel guilty enough to confess but 99% of the time they won't confess until you confront them with evidence, and even then they pull the "It wasn't me!" ish.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:44am
Originally posted by Up&Out39 Up&Out39 wrote:

You cheated or he cheated? Shocked You don't have to answer  that if you don't want to 
No I didnt cheat. I was suspicious if he was cheating, especially when he went away to a big as univeristy. My paranoia was really bad, so I broke up with him. 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 6:55am
And then he use to be like if I did cheat I would tell you... Whats ur take on thatQuestion
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic