BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your LONGEST LASTING wig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 2:45pm
Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

My wigs don't last past 5 months of constant wear

This is about my number as well. If you wear the unit every day .. they start to shed. Tyically I sell them off as used units .. they are still good but I am ready to move on.

I have found a way around buying so often though. About twice a year .. I send 2 or 3 units back to the CV to add in more hair and by default they wash/condition them so I SWEAR they look like new again!

It's 35 euros to add more hair per unit so if you send 2 back plus shipping .. it will be a little over 100 euros to get 2 (seemingly new units back.)

This is what I plan to do as well.   It's an economical way to extend your wigs, provided that the lace is in good condition and that the hair is of a decent quality.
Sponsored Links

hennared View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hennared Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 4:22pm
Chat, it's good to see you back  in here these days Smile

My problem with longevity hasn't been shedding, isn't lace troubles, it's been hair quality.   I haven't changed what I've been doing, if anything I am more careful, wash less often, but, hair quality has become fairly bad from the usual vendors I order from.  Maybe I have to go shorter or something, I don't know, but I didn't think 18" was asking too much...  it didn't used to be!
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 7:58pm
Hi Henna, thanks, it's nice to be back. Smile
Goodyearwriter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goodyearwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:52pm
WinkI still have an Indian Remy  16" natural wave FLW from 3 years ago; only because I've stamped it as 'Special Occasion' use only. I've worn it approx 15 times in the past 3 years for Weddings, New Years Eve parties, meetings with editors etc. and Meditarranean cruise (only 3 times during the cruise so that I wouldn't get it damaged in the pool or on the beach). Since then I've purchased thin skins, Malaysians, Chinese Virgins, Italian Yakis have come and gone due to constant use. But my old Indian Remy #2 16" is still as beautiful as ever. 
Goodyearwriter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goodyearwriter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:58pm
I for got to add. Due to the number of wigs I alternate, so they last a year or so. However, there was one I loved to pieces and wore it for almost every day for 8 months. ( a light yaki FLW, color 1B, 18") I didn't I kept it washed and conditioned. but I had to retire it.
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

My wigs don't last past 5 months of constant wear
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures