Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Lace Fronts
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

your LONGEST LASTING wig?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carrie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carrie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: your LONGEST LASTING wig?
    Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 1:04pm
how long did it last and who made it?

I'm just curious... and bored. LOL
Sponsored Links

Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 4:26pm
I have 2 both by Lydia, both customs made in September 2009.
Virgin Chinese
"virgin" Malaysian

I have a "virgin"Malaysian curly I bought from Jeffrey which I still wear (it is too big for my head - thank you chemo Angry) and it looks wonderful. It was a custom made May 2010.
Prairie1960 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairie1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:15pm
I had a Virgin Malaysian that lasted 3 years even with wearing it 24/7. (Only took it off to wash it and my own itty bit of hair that's left from alopecia)Smile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairie1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 6:19pm
I don't know why I show as a "new" member.  This is the 2nd time I've had to start from scratch, all because my computer died twice. Go figure!
pg12345 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pg12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 19 2013 at 7:54pm
i have all my wigs with the exception of one from 2008...best lace wigs sister co...and that includes the lacefronts as i treat the wefts with nailpolish..the wigs now are nothing like those wigs back then
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 11:12am
Originally posted by pg12345 pg12345 wrote:

..the wigs now are nothing like those wigs back then

I agree. They are no longer making hand tied lace wigs, they are now machine made and are crappy (no matter how much the vendors claim that they are hand tied).

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prairie1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 1:18pm
I forgot to say who it was from.    LOL    QD Hairbeauty.
solo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 20 2013 at 3:16pm
Entering it's 3rd year
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 4:04pm
My wigs don't last past 5 months of constant wear

Edited by Missvw - Dec 21 2013 at 4:05pm
nanaly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nanaly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 21 2013 at 5:02pm
More than 3 years with a virgin Chinese from Mike&Mary, now after 4 years the back starting from the top of my head all the way to the back the hair is still perfect, healthy and shiny, but the front... Oh my! it's a mess! but if I new how to ventilate... I could fill those bold spots Geek
Or maybe with a frontal!

Otherwise I keep my unit usually more than a year, and I wear them 24/7 (YEAH Evil Smile) except when I wash my head and my baby.
Now I'm making less and less mistakes so, they might last even longer, if I buy others it's only to change my style, doesn't happen that often though...

Oh I might add, when my hair start acting up after few months wear it's usually because it was crappy quality to begin with, but I do everything possible to work with it, now I know better about sellers Wink

Edited by nanaly - Dec 21 2013 at 5:11pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System