It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
Rasheedah1on1 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: YOUR HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT MY WIG GIRL
    Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 12:35pm

Hello,

I am currently a cosmetologist student in the Dallas area. I decided to get licensed so that I can obviously perform services for hair skin and nails although; my main goal is to offer services for Wigs and Hair Extensions. I have an online business that does well, however, I have lost lots of potential clients along the way because they a local business to purchase the hair from. As the transition from online to in store/ shop begins, I would like to know for you as a consumer would you be more inclined to purchase hair from in store vs. online, and why?  Also, what are some of the things you enjoy most about a salon, and the thing you cannot stand?? Thank you so much for checking my topic out....Please, Please, Please give your feedback????? I have attached one of my units let me know what you think as well....natural, fake...etc?

Thank you,

Aye

Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 12:38pm
i dont know much about wigs but i think it looks nice. Id probably try to pluck a few hairs to get a 'deeper' part. 
You should post this in the lace fronts section, there is more traffic there. 
btw you have a nice smile and cheekbones. 

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 12:43pm
Thank youWink
MissCassC View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 12:43pm
The hair is nice, but it's a tad too dense in the front and the baby hairs are too much.

online vs. in store -- I can go either way.  Online offers the convenience of not having to leave my house to shop, but in the store I can see the product and try it on if necessary.  in store prices tend to be higher but you won't have to wait for your product to arrive which can be frustrating.  That said, I'll probably first go with the cheapest option and if they are around the same price, I'll go with the fastest option.

Salons -- I don't go to them much anymore because I wear my hair in it's natural state. I only go to get a weave done because I don't have the patience to do that myself.  The thing I hate about salons is the length of time that I'm in there due to double and triple booking.  I actually like the gossip the most but I'm in the minority on that one.

Good luck with your business.
thEntirepackage View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 1:22pm
i don't know much about wigs, having never worn one, but i think its cute. I agree with former user, I HATE sitting in the shop all day, because a stylist has scheduled too many people at the same time. I like to schedule appointments either very early or very late to avoid this. Also, I prefer to order in person, so I can see what I'm ordering, touch it, ask questions, etc. HTH
nikietc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2010 at 1:33pm
I like the wig overall. However, the density is a little to thick around the part/front, and I don't like the slicked down baby hairs.

If you don't mind me asking, what part of Dallas? I always had a hard time finding stores in the North Dallas area and suburbs. But I understand clients sticking with what they know. As far as store vs. online, I like both. If I live in the area, I like the idea of being able to go to the store and look/feel the products. As far as online, as long as the shipping's reasonable, I like shopping from my couch. It also helps me get things that may not be available in my area.

But either way, I like an online presence. Even if you choose not to sell online, you should still have a website. 75% of the time, I won't even visit your storefront if you don't have a website.

As far as salons, I have one stylist I go to (in Dallas, coincidentally) and I wouldn't trust anyone else with my hair. And she only gets to see me once a year. My problems with stylists have been long waits, sitting under the dryer forever, not listening to me, and cutting off all my growth progress.

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2010 at 9:52am

Thank you ladies for your feed back, I will the things that have been mentioned into consideration. Smile

AllMixedUp88 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2010 at 11:21am
wrf it looks real to me... i must be really bad at this or something
queenkc View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2010 at 12:33pm
This is one of the best LF applications i have seen (besides some of Beyonce's) lol. I'm a closure girl and have never had an LF but this looks really nice. I know some of the ladies didn't like the density but I prefer a closure that is really full like that instead of one really thin. I'm also not a fan of the baby hair but you can push that back.

It's nice to go into a store and see and feel the product but I don't mind shopping online as long as it is not difficult to exchange or return if I need to and the customer service is good. Some hair companies will tell you anything to get you to buy and then be different after they have your money. 

I'm a self installer so I don't do salons. I can't stand the time it takes to get your hair done. I don't have that kind of time to donate.
nayboo1 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 14 2010 at 8:52pm
IA with everybody else, the hairline is a little too dense and i don't really care for the baby hairs.
But i LOVE the style, im a sucker for big barrel curls. 
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic