BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Funny Drinking Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:06pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

I'll bite...I don't know y'all asses...

WARNING: Ho post

So there is this bootleg spot here that makes the best, strongest drinks EVER. I'm going back and forth between Patron margaritas and Long Islands like it's nothing and I see my old cut buddy. I had been cut him of because I suspected he had a girlfriend, but I'm a horny drunk so none of that registered.

For some reason we ended up at the Circle K. I remember dragging him in the bathroom and whipping it out. I'm sitting on the sink and we're going at it like beasts. All of a sudden, the door swings open. Mind you it was one of those one toilet, one sink deals and the door opened outwards. Literally everyone who had just gotten outta the club and was in this gas station is looking at us going at it like bunnies.

I yell at the girl, "B!tch, close the ing door!" She proceeds to yell, "Yo, they getting it in."

He's trying to pull away but my drunk ass didn't wanna stop. Finally he says something bout police. I jump up, snatch my dress down, forget to even grab my panties, and we literally run back to my homegirl's car.

He follows us back to my place, but for some reason we in his car right outside my building.

I still see the girl who opened the door on us around.

Judge away *Kanye shrug*

This would only be a Ho post if You did this alot *over 3* with men in public restrooms, IMO...
Sponsored Links

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:08pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

lmao @ someone thanking my "story".

it was probably a pity/accident thanks lmaoooo

I'm pretty sure I did.LOL

And I just thanked this post tooStern Smile
LOLHeart
Hug
dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 9:58pm
Had a long island ice tea with extra love.

I became Beyonce.

Did the whole Countdown video in a random person's living room.

They won't let me live that one down. I am King K!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:31am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Don't feel bad Wonder. A drunken video exists of me holding a can of whipped cream with just my boobs.

He swears he deleted it, but who knows?!

Luckily, my drunk ass kept my face out of it. Can't remember if the tattoo on my shoulder was visible tho.

Damn that black gin.

damn, what kinda boobs you got? LOL  my lil boobs don't even touch each other unless im wearing a bra. Cry  

i have a visible tattoo as well...oh well, #YOLO!

i've never heard of black gin but i might have to look into that...
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:33am
Originally posted by PeacefulOne PeacefulOne wrote:

Nursing school: Testing was almost over and a few of us went out drinking and dancing to celebrate. Afterwards we went to an all night burger drive thru and ordered food, which we started eating in the car on the way home, about a 20 minute drive. We started grubbing, but my friend decided I needed to "pull over RIGHT NOW" because she was going to hurl; the smell of the food made her nauseous, on top of the Patron, but I couldn't pull over because of traffic, so somebody handed her a bag and she threw up in it.  Gross right?

So I drop off the girls we were with and then took my friend home.  I gave her the trash and told her to toss it for me, because I didn't want it stinking up my car. Made sure she got in the house ok, went on home.

Next day I go to her house to study . . . it's about lunch time.  Her husband comes in, goes to the fridge, takes out a sack, microwaves it and goes back in the other room to eat.  A few minutes later, he comes in and says "honey, does this smell funny to you?"   There it is, a half eaten cheeseburger with vomit on it!  He had taken several good sized bites out of it . . . the burger she had opened to eat, but vomited on, and she was so drunk, she put it in the fridge instead of throwing it away! 

I laughed so hard I had to leave. She made me swear to NEVER tell anybody. 
They're divorced now.Cry 

OMG...CryCryCryDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 12:54am
I had my first real drink of alcohol in college...

My 20th birthday was coming up, so some friends of mine decided to throw a party for me on campus. All I know is that the apartment was full of about 200 people I didn't know (people just KEPT coming), I took a picture with my friend Fifi (she was using the toilet and wiped herself with someones discarded weave), 12 of us ended up in jail to "sleep it off" (why we weren't charged with under-aged drinking remains a mystery) -- , and when we got back to the apartment at 3pm the next day, the party was still in full swing.

I still have pictures from that night...

The other stories are much of the same. Half naked and covered in mud or paint, dancing in the middle of the street at 3am...

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:01am
*Squints at Orgy* Y'all bet not have been partying on 'that street' near campus. Y'all coulda got shanked, shot and robbed.LOL

Wiped herself with someone's weave?!CryLOL
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:13am
OMG CC, you just reminded me of another time when we were outrunning the police on 'that street'. LOL Oh my goodness! I hadn't been drinking, but I was in the car screaming "STAHHHHHP!!!!"

We were ducking behind trailers and bushes and mess. My girl was a serious driver, though! We ended up on a circuitous, densely populated neighborhood street, and she happened to "lose" the police car for a few seconds. That was all she needed to pull right itno an empty parking space between two cars, and she yelled at us to all lie down. The police car drove RIGHT BY US at a slow creep and didn't even stop. My heart was beating so fast I was sure the police would be able to find us lol.

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:16am
Girl, with the tracks right in her stuff Unhappy.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2013 at 1:26am
You out ran the pigs and the local neighborhood folk too?

A ratchet Rocket scientist...well I'll be.LOL

Weave tracks & glue all up in her lady area? smh!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>