Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Your Funny Drinking Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:44am
LOL  i swear i did it and i am hoping it never ends up on WSHH.  
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:47am
Shady & Wonderland bout that life.LOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:48am
LOL I mean who wouldn't want to see that
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:53am
Don't feel bad Wonder. A drunken video exists of me holding a can of whipped cream with just my boobs.

He swears he deleted it, but who knows?!

Luckily, my drunk ass kept my face out of it. Can't remember if the tattoo on my shoulder was visible tho.

Damn that black gin.

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:01am
I have a few videos...sex tape w/ my ex and some videos I sent him 

and one with an ex friend of us in the shower and our guy friend joining...it was on the other person's phone...lol hopefully he lost that by now
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 3:31am
Hmm I got too many drunken stories, my white/asian friends are masters of the house party and lewd behavior...

One Halloween, we all got drunk at home then our DD somehow managed to get us into the city (chinatown specifically). On the way these guys started smoking weed and farting...As soon as he parked, two people literally fell out of the car and threw up on the sidewalk, then fell in it. I laughed as I stepped over them...thats what they get for drinking and smoking at the same time. 

We all eventually stumbled into a restaurant, all dressed up, makeup is all smudged, wigs askew, and sloppy drunk and high. Not too clear on details but a fight occurred over a white friend putting soy sauce on his rice and sugar in his tea...we made a mess of the table. Rice was on the floor, tea was spilled, we used chop sticks for sword fighting, they didn't even kick us out. They just kept bringing us food and we kept eating. Poor DD had to pay for alla that. 

After leaving, we kinda stumbled around chinatown, chatting with bums and stuff. There was a trail of vomit leading from the restaurant to the car. When we finally got back to their house, you would think they would be kinda sober by now but no. They just sprawled out all over the driveway, throwing up in bushes and all on the sides of the cars. !t was a struggle to get everyone up about 20 feet of stairs....all I hear is "turtles are *&%^$#@Eed up (they were the ninja turtles)" followed by them them tumbling backwards...then just laid there. 

I got some real ratchet stories but ya'll don't forget sh*t... 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:25am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

dang, i don't feel like telling a full story right now but i have some ho sh*t/drunk sh*t.

am i going to regret typing this?  nah. LOL

it was my bf's birthday and we were apart so i decided to make him a birthday video.  i was drunk at the conception of this idea and even more drunk once i carried it out.  

let's just say a video exists of me with these on my nipples:

while attempting to BLOW this with my vagina:

and he still brings it up to this day, omg...it was a funny video though and he appreciated the effort. Stern Smile
Well damn, wonder..
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:32am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't have any funny stories Unhappy

I'm either making out with girls/guys or fighting 
You're probably a terrible fighter.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:45am
This thread has made me look at some of y'all differently. Especially all the ones who say they have worse stories that they are scared to shareThumbs Down
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2013 at 2:52am
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

I don't have any funny stories Unhappy

I'm either making out with girls/guys or fighting 
You're probably a terrible fighter.

You and whoever thanked you can eat the sh*t out of my ass.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 9>