BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Funny Drinking Stories

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 9>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:01am
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

^Ho post.

LOL

Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:04am
I can't deal with drunk people when I'm sober. I'll leave your ass if you do something stupid. I almost left my ex friend downtown after she wanted to act stupid. She's lucky that my other friend was there to stop me cuz I would have left her drunk ass right there.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:34am
Damn I wish I could remember...I drank way too much back then

Or was too high

I couldn't even tell you the convos that were going on....a few of them involved a lot of sex tho

Stern Smile Damn
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:44am
CryLOL@ these stories.

Gkisses, out madam! lol
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 1:55am
ive never been drunk before.
ive had drinks...thanks to my ex
apparently he wanted me drunk
taste like bubbled water to me....
he got drunk..
i just pretended to be.

Geekthat was my story.

Edited by Lady ICE - Jun 05 2013 at 2:28am
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:23am
I'll bite...I don't know y'all asses...

WARNING: Ho post

So there is this bootleg spot here that makes the best, strongest drinks EVER. I'm going back and forth between Patron margaritas and Long Islands like it's nothing and I see my old cut buddy. I had been cut him of because I suspected he had a girlfriend, but I'm a horny drunk so none of that registered.

For some reason we ended up at the Circle K. I remember dragging him in the bathroom and whipping it out. I'm sitting on the sink and we're going at it like beasts. All of a sudden, the door swings open. Mind you it was one of those one toilet, one sink deals and the door opened outwards. Literally everyone who had just gotten outta the club and was in this gas station is looking at us going at it like bunnies.

I yell at the girl, "B!tch, close the ing door!" She proceeds to yell, "Yo, they getting it in."

He's trying to pull away but my drunk ass didn't wanna stop. Finally he says something bout police. I jump up, snatch my dress down, forget to even grab my panties, and we literally run back to my homegirl's car.

He follows us back to my place, but for some reason we in his car right outside my building.

I still see the girl who opened the door on us around.

Judge away *Kanye shrug*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:41am
dang, i don't feel like telling a full story right now but i have some ho sh*t/drunk sh*t.

am i going to regret typing this?  nah. LOL

it was my bf's birthday and we were apart so i decided to make him a birthday video.  i was drunk at the conception of this idea and even more drunk once i carried it out.  

let's just say a video exists of me with these on my nipples:

while attempting to BLOW this with my vagina:

and he still brings it up to this day, omg...it was a funny video though and he appreciated the effort. Stern Smile
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:43am
@ wonderland

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:43am
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

Lmao

I wanna see this video Tongue

omg get out of my head memeLOL
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2013 at 2:44am
Lmao

I wanna see this video Tongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair