Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYour friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:19am
Dash, just to let you know. I saved the bit that I bolded to my word document of "quotes I will use later on". Yes Plagiarism. 
Sponsored Links

dede0122 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:20am
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Originally posted by ItsDash ItsDash wrote:

It happened to me once. . .

They already broke up and he was taking it pretty hard . Me and her ended up being cool as they were dating. (strictly friends on my part) So after they split, She called me one day because her car battery died.

Me being the dependable person I am, I went and gave her a jump, then followed her to Pep Boys for a new battery.  . She says "im bored, lets do something."  I told her that I was too tired to do anything and I was going home. ( i didnt want to be seen out with her, then have people start talking) . She said "okay well,  lets go there"

I kinda knew that was a red flag there but didnt want to read too far into it so I said whatever and we ended up going back to my place.   As we were in the kitchen,  she started throwing a bunch of compliments at me saying how I'm such a nice guy, I shouldnt be single -yada yada yada. That was another red flag because we never did compliments, so I diverted her flirts and asked her to hook me up with a sexy friend of hers.

We started watching TV and she inched her way closer to me. Gradually 1 thing lead to another until I was on top of her in full seduction mode.  I tried to weigh the pro's and cons of going through with it but the only things I could think of is."Eff It, Im Grown" - I'm Single", "Im Using a Condom anyway", "He Aint Gonna Know"  "I told him he shouldnt have liked her in the 1st place" "He owes me money" and a thousand other reasons why I should do it.  I knew if he found out he would bytch and moan so I ended up bluffing her out. (so she wouldnt feel rejected)  When she realized nothing was going to happen she left.   

She called a couple times after that but I ignored the calls . . .

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! LOL

This was really kind of of you....
ItsDash View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:20am
Originally posted by TheBridgeToNC TheBridgeToNC wrote:

In college I was cool w/ these dudes. One night I was over there getting faded and one of the dude brought his girlfriend to drink w/ us. I didn't really pay her much attention cause that was my mans girl plus I was like a Sophmore in college and she was like 23/24.

Later that year they broke up and she friended me on facebook. I told ole boy about it and he was like "Hey man fuk her (have sex with her)." He said they were never gonna get back together. I was like nah son I'm good and left it at that. But me an ole girl continued talking and she ended up coming up to Boston to see me over that summer. She took me out to eat and of course afterwards she came back to the crib and we got it popping.

Homie found out at the end of that summer and said he wanted to fight me but eventually he got over it. We cool now. Even have hung out a few times

-The Bridge

SMH. . . Thats always how it goes.
They try to act like they dont care. . . .then get mad when reality hits em

missdezy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 5:31pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I wish I could edit my post.....me and her took a bunch of pics and laughed and joked and  were hugged up for a few moments. I kind of felt bad for him cuz he was shy (heck im shy...but not to his extent) and he was just looking and drinking juice. I ended up putting the pics on my myspace and he commented on them like 10 minutes after I put them upConfused
da hell? what kinda Brotha does that?
MsAngie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 6:05pm
Back in the two way pager days, my friend's boyfriend wanted to see mine; he had just gotten one, so he wanted to check mine out. Cool, I didn't think anything of it, so I just gave it to him. The next day, I was looking through my phone book, and he had put his number in it. I told my friend about it and she got pissed at me--"Girl, you need to erase that now. Imma call him." *Click*  Mind you, she was messing with a dude who had ran through several of her friends--a few girls (got one pregnant!) and even a guy. I'm not a backstabber and I for damn sure wouldn't date a guy whose nickname is "Skeet." By the way, my friend got that tatted on her arm, too. Dead
Primo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by MsAngie MsAngie wrote:

Back in the two way pager days, my friend's boyfriend wanted to see mine; he had just gotten one, so he wanted to check mine out. Cool, I didn't think anything of it, so I just gave it to him. The next day, I was looking through my phone book, and he had put his number in it. I told my friend about it and she got pissed at me--"Girl, you need to erase that now. Imma call him." *Click*  Mind you, she was messing with a dude who had ran through several of her friends--a few girls (got one pregnant!) and even a guy. I'm not a backstabber and I for damn sure wouldn't date a guy whose nickname is "Skeet." By the way, my friend got that tatted on her arm, too. Dead

Shocked
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 7:02pm
Originally posted by Primo Primo wrote:

Back in the two way pager days, my friend's boyfriend wanted to see mine; he had just gotten one, so he wanted to check mine out. Cool, I didn't think anything of it, so I just gave it to him. The next day, I was looking through my phone book, and he hadput his number in it. I told my friend about itand she got pissed at me--"Girl, you need toerase that now. Imma call him."*Click*Mind you, she was messing with a dude who had ran through several of her friends--a few girls (got one pregnant!)and even a guy. I'm not a backstabber and Ifor damn sure wouldn't date a guy whose nickname is "Skeet." By the way, my friend got that tatted on her arm, too. [IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley11.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Dead" />

[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley3.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Shocked" />

cookie monster?
Primo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 7:15pm
Originally posted by H0tg1rl H0tg1rl wrote:

Originally posted by Primo Primo wrote:

Back in the two way pager days, my friend's boyfriend wanted to see mine; he had just gotten one, so he wanted to check mine out. Cool, I didn't think anything of it, so I just gave it to him. The next day, I was looking through my phone book, and he had put his number in it. I told my friend about it and she got pissed at me--"Girl, you need to erase that now. Imma call him." *Click*  Mind you, she was messing with a dude who had ran through several of her friends--a few girls (got one pregnant!) and even a guy. I'm not a backstabber and I for damn sure wouldn't date a guy whose nickname is "Skeet." By the way, my friend got that tatted on her arm, too. [IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley11.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Dead" />

[IMG]http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/smileys/smiley3.gif" height="17" width="17" align="absmiddle" alt="Shocked" />

cookie monster?

Why you say that?
SevenAce View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 7:33pm
Yea back in high school my boi hooked up wit this chick, and since she was around all the time we got cool on a friendship level. Anyway long story short one day i find a note in my locker from her telling me that she liked me.....i thought that sh*t was kinda foul so i let my Brotha kno and he did what he had to.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic