Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYour friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:06am
Originally posted by ItsDash ItsDash wrote:

It happened to me once. . .

They already broke up and he was taking it pretty hard . Me and her ended up being cool as they were dating. (strictly friends on my part) So after they split, She called me one day because her car battery died.

Me being the dependable person I am, I went and gave her a jump, then followed her to Pep Boys for a new battery.  . She says "im bored, lets do something."  I told her that I was too tired to do anything and I was going home. ( i didnt want to be seen out with her, then have people start talking) . She said "okay well,  lets go there"

I kinda knew that was a red flag there but didnt want to read too far into it so I said whatever and we ended up going back to my place.   As we were in the kitchen,  she started throwing a bunch of compliments at me saying how I'm such a nice guy, I shouldnt be single -yada yada yada. That was another red flag because we never did compliments, so I diverted her flirts and asked her to hook me up with a sexy friend of hers.

We started watching TV and she inched her way closer to me. Gradually 1 thing lead to another until I was on top of her in full seduction mode.  I tried to weigh the pro's and cons of going through with it but the only things I could think of is."Eff It, Im Grown" - I'm Single", "Im Using a Condom anyway", "He Aint Gonna Know"  "I told him he shouldnt have liked her in the 1st place" "He owes me money" and a thousand other reasons why I should do it.  I knew if he found out he would bytch and moan so I ended up bluffing her out. (so she wouldnt feel rejected)  When she realized nothing was going to happen she left.   

She called a couple times after that but I ignored the calls . . .

LOL....real talk.
Sponsored Links

dede0122 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:07am

They already broke up and he was taking it pretty hard . Me and her ended up being cool as they were dating. (strictly friends on my part) So after they split, She called me one day because her car battery died.

Me being the dependable person I am, I went and gave her a jump, then followed her to Pep Boys for a new battery.  . She says "im bored, lets do something."  I told her that I was too tired to do anything and I was going home. ( i didnt want to be seen out with her, then have people start talking) . She said "okay well,  lets go there"

I kinda knew that was a red flag there but didnt want to read too far into it so I said whatever and we ended up going back to my place.   As we were in the kitchen,  she started throwing a bunch of compliments at me saying how I'm such a nice guy, I shouldnt be single -yada yada yada. That was another red flag because we never did compliments, so I diverted her flirts and asked her to hook me up with a sexy friend of hers.

We started watching TV and she inched her way closer to me. Gradually 1 thing lead to another until I was on top of her in full seduction mode.  I tried to weigh the pro's and cons of going through with it but the only things I could think of is."Eff It, Im Grown" - I'm Single", "Im Using a Condom anyway", "He Aint Gonna Know"  "I told him he shouldnt have liked her in the 1st place" "He owes me money" and a thousand other reasons why I should do it.  I knew if he found out he would bytch and moan so I ended up bluffing her out. (so she wouldnt feel rejected)  When she realized nothing was going to happen she left.   

LOLLOLLOL
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:09am
LMAO @ Dash really good story BTW
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:12am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Interesting story Afro.

Another reason why I dont think its possible for two people that find each other attractive (or even one) to be just friends with zero romantic desire or interest. Friendship breeds emotional attachment.

yep, bc there is nothing like knowing someone and in knowing someone trust comes...unfortunately, in some cases the chemistry is not there but admiration and caringOuch
TheBridgeToNC View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:13am

In college I was cool w/ these dudes. One night I was over there getting faded and one of the dude brought his girlfriend to drink w/ us. I didn't really pay her much attention cause that was my mans girl plus I was like a Sophmore in college and she was like 23/24.

Later that year they broke up and she friended me on facebook. I told ole boy about it and he was like "Hey man fuk her (have sex with her)." He said they were never gonna get back together. I was like nah son I'm good and left it at that. But me an ole girl continued talking and she ended up coming up to Boston to see me over that summer. She took me out to eat and of course afterwards she came back to the crib and we got it popping.

Homie found out at the end of that summer and said he wanted to fight me but eventually he got over it. We cool now. Even have hung out a few times

-The Bridge

Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:14am
I dont know if this counts at all but its the only situation I can think of that was remotely close. I dated this one girl for a few years. Me and her were good friends but we ended up breaking up. She starts dating this dude I use to play football with. He was really shy and at a dance (HS Btw) she spends the majority of the evening with me while he is kind of posted up and just sitting there. Me and her took like 15 pics and she only took a few with him.

Me and her ended up getting back together like two weeks later. But they had broken up by that time.

*shrugs*
binky622 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:15am
Originally posted by TheBridgeToNC TheBridgeToNC wrote:

In college I was cool w/ these dudes. One night I was over there getting faded and one of the dude brought his girlfriend to drink w/ us. I didn't really pay her much attention cause that was my mans girl plus I was like a Sophmore in college and she was like 23/24.

Later that year they broke up and she friended me on facebook. I told ole boy about it and he was like "Hey man fuk her (have sex with her)." He said they were never gonna get back together. I was like nah son I'm good and left it at that. But me an ole girl continued talking and she ended up coming up to Boston to see me over that summer. She took me out to eat and of course afterwards she came back to the crib and we got it popping.

Homie found out at the end of that summer and said he wanted to fight me but eventually he got over it. We cool now. Even have hung out a few times

-The Bridge

Censored
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:16am

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:16am
I wish I could edit my post.....me and her took a bunch of pics and laughed and joked and  were hugged up for a few moments. I kind of felt bad for him cuz he was shy (heck im shy...but not to his extent) and he was just looking and drinking juice. I ended up putting the pics on my myspace and he commented on them like 10 minutes after I put them up. Confused
BlkQueen View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 11:17am
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

WOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! LOL
I cried IRL....The money part was the best reason lmaoo
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic