Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Keep IT REAL!
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedYour friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
Primo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your friends s/o makes a pass at you. *awkward*
    Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:38am
  When and how did it happen?
Sponsored Links

kellbells View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:40am

Have never been in this situation thank G_d...

NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:41am
That never happened with any of my friends SO's Hi Primo
macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:43am
it's happened in my TEEN years..hasnt happened since, thank the Lord.
But, it was on some corny sh*t...so I won't go there.
Primo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:46am
Originally posted by NadiaPost NadiaPost wrote:

That never happened with any of my friends SO's Hi Primo

Hey Nadia, what's happenin'?
Afrocentchic View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 9:53am

When I was about 19 my bff from work had a husband (that had fathered to children with her) that was lusting after me. I had no idea. This was my home girl. I looked at her husband like a big brother. Whenever I was there I would tell him about relationship problems, talk about guys in general trying to get a male perspective. He would give me advice. We would rip on each other...But in my mind that was it. 

However, one night inparticular something changed. I came to my girl's house upset about being used then rejected. I felt completley violated and was crying on her shoulder for most of the night.

She had to get her kids from her mother's so he took me home. On the ride home I lamented about my own moral fiber for dealing with such a thug in a first place. I kid you not he looked me in the eye and said, " Afro, you don't deserve that. You're so beautiful..(compliments blah blah blah).  You just don't know if I could do it all over again, I'd."

And he stopped...My eyes widdend to saucers. Was he saying what I thought he was saying?!...Then he continued. "Afro, if I had a chance, if I wasn't married, I promise I would take such good care of you. You deserve a real man's love. etc."

By then we were at my house and I was stunned. I flew from the car before he said anything else, contemplating what to tell my best friend.
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:14am
Not necessarily his friend but he played college football with him and they were pretty much around each other all the time

He messaged me on facebook and asked me 3 questions
1. Would u ever cheat on your dude (I absolutely hate when people say "your dewd"

2.Do you think ur dude has ever cheated on you?

3. And if he had cheated on you what would u do?

I answered accordingly

1.No
2.No
3.Game Over

He then messaged me back a damn book saying how much he was into me, saying how if I gave him a chance I'd be the happiest woman in the world, and I'm sitting there like WOW this Brotha is bold. And between messaging I had seen him in the Student Union I never spoke to him, even before the messages I always felt he was undressing me with his eyes as all the players but especially him.

Anyways I figured this is as far as it should have went turned my FB PW over to my bf and let him know he's kickin it with a very fake person, I let him handle it from there, i told him i didn't want to know the outcome and I still don't 3 years later..... Alls I know is the guy isn't any of there drunken pictures anymore
H0tg1rl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:17am
I just read and seen that the OP is YOUR friends SO
Reading is Fundmental But anyways in my case it was my SO's teammate
Primo View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:20am
Originally posted by H0tg1rl H0tg1rl wrote:

I just read and seen that the OP is YOUR friends SO
Reading is Fundmental But anyways in my case it was my SO's teammate

It's all good!
dede0122 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 08 2009 at 10:23am
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

When I was about 19 my bff from work had a husband (that had fathered to children with her) that was lusting after me. I had no idea. This was my home girl. I looked at her husband like a big brother. Whenever I was there I would tell him about relationship problems, talk about guys in general trying to get a male perspective. He would give me advice. We would rip on each other...But in my mind that was it. 

However, one night inparticular something changed. I came to my girl's house upset about being used then rejected. I felt completley violated and was crying on her shoulder for most of the night.

She had to get her kids from her mother's so he took me home. On the ride home I lamented about my own moral fiber for dealing with such a thug in a first place. I kid you not he looked me in the eye and said, " Afro, you don't deserve that. You're so beautiful..(compliments blah blah blah).  You just don't know if I could do it all over again, I'd."

And he stopped...My eyes widdend to saucers. Was he saying what I thought he was saying?!...Then he continued. "Afro, if I had a chance, if I wasn't married, I promise I would take such good care of you. You deserve a real man's love. etc."

By then we were at my house and I was stunned. I flew from the car before he said anything else, contemplating what to tell my best friend.

Girl....wait how are you goin to end the story like that LOL.  What happened after did you tell?

Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic