BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Death Wish is granted....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Death Wish is granted....
    Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 2:28pm
Confused

Kjeragbolten boulder wedged in a mountain crevice in the Kjerag mountains in Norway.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Sep 06 2013 at 2:29pm
Sponsored Links

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 2:30pm
Then when they fall they get a 2 hour dry as fuk movie.......*cough* 127hours.....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 2:33pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Then when they fall they get a 2 hour dry as fuk movie.......*cough* 127hours.....

Yup. Called "Stuck between a Rock and a Hard Place"
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 3:16pm
lmao^^
NadiaPost View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote NadiaPost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 3:55pm
white people always doing this type of ish. I don;t care how good of a view that high ass rock can give you can get the same view from inside of a helicopter
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 4:57pm
Seeing things like this, reminds me of that officer in Vegas who was recently   killed while trying to rescue a hiker   stranded in an off limits area (notice the bolded). I was so mad! If that had been my loved one killed, I'd want to retaliate against the ones  rescued. sorry, I know that was his job to rescue people, but I'd be mad!

eta: the hiker was rescued safely.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Sep 06 2013 at 6:02pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:04pm
July 23, 2013

http://cdn.inquisitr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/David-Vanbuskirk-Dies-Saving-Hiker-665x385.jpg
Police Officer, David Vanbuskirk, Dies While Trying To Save Hiker

David Vanbuskirk, a Las Vegas police officer was killed while attempting to rescue a stranded hiker. The Huffington Post reported that Vanbuskirk was rescuing a hiker stranded in an off-limits area of a mountain northwest of the city and was killed after falling from a helicopter hoist line Monday night.

“Rescuers responded shortly before 9 p.m. to reports that a hiker was disoriented and stranded on a rocky ledge just above Mary Jane Falls.” Jay Nichols, spokesman for Spring Mountains National Recreation Area said that the area was marked with signs warning hikers to stay out of off-limits areas or face fines.

Vanbuskirk attached a safety harness to the stranded man, who was hiking alone. Officials said that Vanbuskirk signaled to the four rescue workers in the helicopter above to hoist them both up from the craggy ledge, but then somehow detached from the line in midair and fell a “non-survivable” distance to the ground below

Even though Vanbuskirk somehow detached from the line, the hiker was safely rescued, and according to Fox News, is now being questioned by police. Reports say that David Vanbuskirk grew up in the Las Vegas area, and had worked for the department since 1999. He had served on the search and rescue team since 2007. Clark County Sheriff Doug Gillespie said Vanbuskirk had performed “dozens” of rescues like the one that killed him Monday.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Sep 07 2013 at 11:23am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 5:12pm
Yt people STAY going off the trail then wanna cry "help". Or tell their "harrowing" tale on "I Shouldn't Be Alive".

I can't tell you how many times people got stranded....with NO water.... on Camelback Mountain here in Phoenix. Smh.

Edited by Az~Maverick - Sep 06 2013 at 5:15pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:00pm
Az, yes. And my first thought is always of the people who have to risk their lives to save them, NOT for the risk-taker.
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 06 2013 at 6:04pm
Not even if you paid me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style