Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Your Brain Turns Me On-Equal Intellect Important?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Brain Turns Me On-Equal Intellect Important?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 3:41pm
U don't have to go to Uni to be smart. That said I need your intelligence to be reasonable. In the past I might have said it didn't matter... till I tried to have conversation with my crush. Talking to this dude everyday...smh. My love canal dried up and sealed over.
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

well in my early 20s i told my friend to stop dating this guy because he didn't know what a pun was.
Wow… I don't quite know how to fe…

How did she make it so long? I ain't gonna say "deal beaker", Imma just say I'd need to think a few things over.

well she made a lot of questionable dating choices in general sooooo....yeahSleepy

It's funny...I just finished talking to my friend and she told me she's never intimidated by hot guys but she's like she's turned on and always intimidated by smart guys.  And she's a very intelligent woman on her own--and told me before she left this guy she was talking to gave her two books to read...and she was like now why you gotta go and do that? *slides panties to the side*
 LOL

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:36pm
I like hot, smart guys/
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 4:50pm
Wisdom is so attractive on a man

I've always said If I could marry Jesse Williams' brain I would
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

And she's a very intelligent woman on her own--and told me before she left this guy she was talking to gave her two books to read...and she was like now why you gotta go and do that? *slides panties to the side*
 LOL
HAHAHAHA!!

Ain't mad at her. It's a turn on to find mentally engaging people regarding various interests, topics or hobbies. Life is a little less tedious when they appear. Also, (to me) it's a big thing to share something one has a passion for when you don't know how it will be received.   
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 7:40pm
I find the most intelligent people are those who are able to draw on a rich life experience. Book smarts are limited to the point of view of whatever author you are reading at the time. Oftentimes, it's more about regurgitation than anything else. I've met so many university graduates who are incapable of seeing beyond the confines of the pages of the books they read. That's not intelligence. That's parroting. I've said it so many times, it's a LOT of dumb people walking around with degrees with their heads all swelled up.

Having gone to college is not a testament to one's intelligence. It's a testament to having a knack for playing along with the established rules. Lots of people will never even utilize their degrees in their professional careers. I know people with doctorates who are sitting at home doing nothing but collecting dust on their diplomas. I have a cousin just like that. Went to the best Ivy league schools too and he ain't got sheit to show for it.

Edited by JoliePoufiasse - Jul 04 2014 at 7:44pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 04 2014 at 9:40pm
im attracted to worldly, attractive, well read men for dating.
but im not goinna judge folks that are turned on by people on the 'wat dat mouf do?' level.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Jul 04 2014 at 9:40pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style