BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Beauty Secrets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:06am
Rummy I need full details. Yall got my skin feeling smooth but I still have a few blemishes.

Also you said no SUGARS at all? Dang... I know if I stop eating sugars my stomach would be flatter but I just can't stop. What do you guy substitute for sugar?

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 13 2013 at 9:07am
Sponsored Links

Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:08am
My secret ... Acids peels 3 times a year at the doctor's office of course. It's pricy but I do not have 1 line or wrinkle on my face and I am almost 59.

Another is I DO clean, tone, moisterize my face day and night, use a weekly face mask, and exfolator.

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:13am
Ladies my LA Acid 90% came last night...I am not understanding the formulas....How much do I need to put in my 7.9 oz bottle of Amaclin lotion? I want it 20% proof..
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:22am
Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

Ladies my LA Acid 90% came last night...I am not understanding the formulas....How much do I need to put in my 7.9 oz bottle of Amaclin lotion? I want it 20% proof..

This right here!!!^^^^ Skin guru's where yall at? MsBMW where did you purchase the LA from? was it lotioncrafters?
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 9:30am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Printer_Ink Printer_Ink wrote:

Originally posted by bebe88 bebe88 wrote:

What makes cold water so good?

it tightens your pores.

Printer I thought if you used cold water to wash your face it wouldn't clean out your pores properly. I've been using the exfoliating glove you get from the dollar tree and the kojic acid soap. Am I doing it wrong? also for those that use moisturizers on your face do you guys still wear makeup afterwards? My face would be an oily mess!

Oh no, you need WARM water to clean your face ... gets all the dirt out because it expands your pores. But when you are all done - you seal the deal by patting your face with cold water which close and shrink your pores. Then you PAT your face dry with a fresh towel .. and then you apply your skin serum and moisturizer.

I used a GENTLE Exfoliator ... even something cheap like Clearasil is better than something harsh.

I used this line mostly http://www.sisley-cosmetics.com/gb-en/skincare-face-exfoliating-care but they are very pricy and based in Paris. Secondly I use http://www.collistar.com/index.asp  - based in Italy but I would guess you can buy this on line - and they are amazingly cheaper. There are a ton of skin care lines out there.

Actually the Europeans are more into GOOD SKIN and less makeup .. so since I have move here .. I've become a skin care fanatic! I girls want to look GREAT without it being clear that they are wearing makeup. Natural beauty is the thing.

I use the skin serum after washing, give it a minute to absorb. Then I use a good moisturizer. Then I blot my face with a tissue ... THEN I apply my MAC NW43 Powder as foundation. No liquid stuff .. too heavy.

Back in 1973 by gfs used to tease me about my skin care routine. Ah ha .. now that we are older - their kids cannot believe we were in the same graduating class.

They_look_59 and...  I don't.LOL  TAKE CARE OF YOUR SKIN!!!
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:24am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by MsBMW MsBMW wrote:

This right here!!!^^^^ Skin guru's where yall at? MsBMW where did you purchase the LA from? was it lotioncrafters?
Formula: C1V1 = C2V2 (Concentration 1 x Volume 1 = Concentration 2 x Volume 2)

.090=90% LA
.20= 20% Concentration
.50ml= VOlume
.90 x X=.20x50
Solve for X
.90 x X=5
X=5/.90
X=5.55

5.55 ml of LA
44.45 ml of lotion

convert ml to oz, grams or whatevet

You'll need

Edited by Rumbera - Nov 13 2013 at 10:28am
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 10:35am
i agree with rinsing your face with cold water after washing except i let my skin air dry and apply moisturizer while its still damp. leaves the skin dewy and glowy. 

that's my only secret and it has worked like a charm for years. 
HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:24am
turmeric powder when I make a clay mask. Every pimple is gone when I wash off but I leave it over night I mix it with bentonite clay
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 11:40am
This is the truth!Clap

My face was very greasy last night I had wayy too much glycerin on my face but I didn't bother it and just went to sleep... 

and when I woke up my skin looked beautiful

I will def make this a staple
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2013 at 3:37pm
I apply my vita c in the morning to give my face a little bit of extra sun protection
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>