BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Your Beauty Secrets

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Your Beauty Secrets
    Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 4:36am
Ladies I officially have a new beauty secret..

Y'all, I make my own L-Ascorbic acid toners and this ish is the TRUTH. ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Don't go buying expensive-ass vitamin c serums that expire in like a month. Make your own FRESH toner or serum. Go buy some L-ascorbic acid powder from amazon, get an amber or cobalt-colored bottle, some glycerin, and give your skin a powerful boost of antioxidants. Vitamin C oxidizes quickly so just make a new small batch once every week or two. You'll know it's spoiled when it changes color.

Also I've been reading and abiding by this book called The Japanese Skincare method and it features methods of skincare that are highly effective in getting beautiful and lustrous skin.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yESZigvEOjM/TPK2b5vkHdI/AAAAAAAAA7s/feQRMtSt7Eg/s320/japan3.jpg

Even the author, Chizu Saeki has beautiful skin and she is like 70-something. You know how old Asian ladies look good all their life but once they turn old, they suddenly fall apart? She is still holding it together. LOL Fantastic read. I'd bootleg an ebook version for y'all but unfortunately, this book is strictly paperback. But the book teaches effective methods of moisturizing and how to erase wrinkles and prevent signs of aging using simple stretches, pinching, rubs, and massages.

This woman taught me the magic that is cotton moisture masks!

Sponsored Links

IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 5:02am
Midna, I need an exact recipe for this serum you speak of. What is it good for? Because I have some acne scars I'd like to get rid of as well as some tiny brown moles that decided to pop up on my grill. Thank bew Tongue
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 5:13am
sorry midna but you're late.. 

we had a thread on making your own vit c, l-asorbic acid serums a while ago… 
ill find the thread. 

Edited by coconess - Nov 12 2013 at 5:14am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 6:37am
that woman looks every bit 70 to meLOL
sunshine321511 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote sunshine321511 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:23am
Best beauty secret -

Eliminate negative people from your life
Eliminate negative and abusive boyfriends and/or frienemies
Nothing ages you more than STRESS AND DRAMA...

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:25am
what does a toner do?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:28am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

that woman looks every bit 70 to meLOL
 Yup, and not to be rude but Asian people age terribly. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:32am
drink lots of water, minimal sugar, cut out most processed and fried food, take omegas.. 

your skin will be flawless and glowing.. you don't even need to use anything but 1 or 2 natural things on your face.. its hard though.. 

i have lots of little beauty tips that i have never been able to be really consistent with… ill be back and list them later if others don't list them first. 
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Ladies I officially have a new beauty secret..

Y'all, I make my own L-Ascorbic acid toners and this ish is the TRUTH. ClapClapClapClapClapClap

Don't go buying expensive-ass vitamin c serums that expire in like a month. Make your own FRESH toner or serum. Go buy some L-ascorbic acid powder from amazon, get an amber or cobalt-colored bottle, some glycerin, and give your skin a powerful boost of antioxidants. Vitamin C oxidizes quickly so just make a new small batch once every week or two. You'll know it's spoiled when it changes color.

Also I've been reading and abiding by this book called The Japanese Skincare method and it features methods of skincare that are highly effective in getting beautiful and lustrous skin.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_yESZigvEOjM/TPK2b5vkHdI/AAAAAAAAA7s/feQRMtSt7Eg/s320/japan3.jpg

Even the author, Chizu Saeki has beautiful skin and she is like 70-something. You know how old Asian ladies look good all their life but once they turn old, they suddenly fall apart? She is still holding it together. LOL Fantastic read. I'd bootleg an ebook version for y'all but unfortunately, this book is strictly paperback. But the book teaches effective methods of moisturizing and how to erase wrinkles and prevent signs of aging using simple stretches, pinching, rubs, and massages.

This woman taught me the magic that is cotton moisture masks!

Bookmarking..I just ordered L-Acid and oils from http://www.lotioncrafter.com/ should be in this week...still researching how much L-Acid I should put in my jerkins lotions...I'm super excited..Clap
Rumbera View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Rumbera Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2013 at 11:02am
Vita C Serum
NA Serum
LA Toner
Vitamin A!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ladies don't sleep on this has my skin glowing and helps even it out.
HA Acid..

I wish I could compile all my post , I'm to busy at the moment to start over... Maybe i'll do a search
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>