Yeah, limiting to just 5 is top but here is my list.
1. Koh Gen Do Cleansing Spa Water / Cloths - Sephora / kohgendocosmetics.com
This is my favorite makeup remover when I’m being lazy or traveling. It’s super gentle and effective.
2. Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner – Sephora / eyeko.com
Loved this eyeliner since receiving in my Birchbox. This liner stands up to my oil lids all day. Color doesn’t budge or fade.
3. Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation – Nordstrom / Neiman Marcus / Saks / giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com
This recently came out but it’s still my favorite. Been using it faithfully since I purchased it. Best formula ever!!! Looks like skin when wearing, very lightweight, no oxidation issues.
4. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro Lacquer – Nordstrom / Neiman Marcus / Saks / giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com
OMG - Armani killed it with this one too. This lacquer is even better than the YSL and these are matte!! This formula is so freaking comfortable. Color doesn’t bleed, stain or fade. I’ve been wearing 400 – red, 401- orange/red, and 202 – pinkish, brown nude
5. Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Color – Nordstrom / Neiman Marcus / Sephora / lauramercier.com
This is another good one for lazy folks like me. I use these daily for work because they’re no fuss. Khaki, Cocoa, Plum, Jungle and Sapphire are my favorites