Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Young woman gives birth after Tubes are Tied .

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:44pm
Originally posted by Anah Anah wrote:

One of my coworkers is 5 months, and she just found out. We had to convince her to take a test.

Im STEEEL baffled by being preggo and not knowing it. I mean how OUT OF TUNE are you and your own body?

I call that denialLOL

this is what I 've always thought when I hear these stories too. But I've never been pregnant so I guess I can't talk  about how I think would know lol.
But I am very in touch with my body and I just ASSUME that I would know if something that major was going on like pregnancy (with all the body changes). I guess she can consider herself lucky though to have had such an easy pregnancy if she didn't notice anything or any negative symptoms. Some women are sick 24/7 for the whole pregnancy.
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:45pm
Didn't read

My sisters sister got pregnant "after"
Turns out she was pregnant right before the procedure but they didn't know
Oops
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:47pm
Now I"m thinking  this may be why some women have their tubes tied during the delivery. That way there's no opp'y to already be pregnant LOL. My 2 sisters and 3 of my girlfriends did  that.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 5:51pm
Another GF wanted hers tied at delivery but ended up having an emergency delivery at a different hospital which was Catholic and they didn't perform tubals. She kept saying she was going to have it done later but never did. I bet that happens with a lot of women who plan to have it done but never get around to it; It is surgery after all.

so much easier for the man.

Edited by PurpleHaze - Jul 17 2013 at 6:38pm
Ladybird0724 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladybird0724 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:33pm
idk. i waited 5wks and it hurt like hell lol.

its always hard for me to believe that a woman can't know she's pregnant, but that's what happened to a good friend of mine. every woman is different. i knew i was w/in a week just b/c something felt different.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by Sleek Sleek wrote:

Irish twins are siblings born within 12 months.... my homie having her second at the end of the month but I think the baby coming this Saturday.

Im not going to judge her kids are here for a reason and as long as she is taking care of them who am i to monitor her vagina....#Life

and I knew someone who had 6 by 21
Was the 21 year old married ? I guess she had twins right ?
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 6:54pm
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

“Although it’s rare for a woman to get pregnant after getting her tubes tied, I have seen it before,

same thing happened to a friend of mine. got hers tied and had a baby 7 years later on.
whattttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt that's crazy.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 7:10pm
i can believe she probably just thought she was bloated and fat from the last baby, i can believe that.
plus it takes some women time before their cycle starts back up too, perfect storm.  
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 7:12pm
If she was a real big woman who's never been preggo, I can possibly imagine her being clueless...but a mother of 3 who's relatively normal sized?  Amazing.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by Ladybird0724 Ladybird0724 wrote:

idk. i waited 5wks and it hurt like hell lol.

its always hard for me to believe that a woman can't know she's pregnant, but that's what happened to a good friend of mine. every woman is different. i knew i was w/in a week just b/c something felt different.
I had no idea until my cycle stop in my 3rd month . I passed out .Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>